19. I Am A Failed Father!

Please, ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

Navya and Babbal was under the duvet. She kissed his lips hungrily. Then she moved towards his neck and kissed his neck and left her mark. Babbal slowly moved his hand. He about to touched her waist but before he did it, he felt he shouldn’t do this. He looked at Navya. He saw her kissing his chest. He felt awkward but he didn’t stop her as he was confused. He felt something is blank in his head.

Navya kissed his chest, left her saliva there. Then she again went to his face. She kissed his forehead, his both cheeks and then she bite his lips while placed her hand into his waistband of his trouser! He couldn’t help. So, he immediately pushed her away from him. She looked at him, confusedly.

"What happened, Babbal?"

Navya asked.

"It’s wrong! It's wrong..!"

Babbal spoke. Navya doubt that he remembered everything.

"Wh-what's wrong?"

Navya asked.

"I don’t know...! But...but, it's feel like I'm doing any sin! I shouldn’t do this!"

Babbal spoke. Navya understand thay he hadn’t remember anything.

"There is no wrong, Babbal! Don't worry."

Navya spoke. Then she again about to kiss his lips but he moved away his face.

"No, Navu! Please, let it go!"

Babbal spoke.

"What let it go, Babbal? Why are you behaving like this?"

Navya shouted at him.

"Navya...!"

Babbal spoke, surprised, seeing her behaviour.

"Listen, Baby...! You are not doing any sin!"

Navya spoke, softly.

"But, I'm not feeling well, Navu!"

Babbal spoke slowly.

"Babbal, you know I'm a pregnant of your baby! You should make me happy not make me upset!"

Navya spoke.

"But, Navya...I'm not feeling good. My...my body is paining. I cannot able to bear your weight, right now! We'll surely do it, later!"

Babbal spoke, calmly.

"No! I want to do it right now. I don’t want to hear any excuse from you!"

Navya spoke. Then she again about to do what she wants.

"Navya, pleaseee...! You cannot force me!"

Babbal spoke.

"And, you cannot upset me! I'm a frecking mother of your baby."

Navya shouted. Her shout was giving him a headache. Babbal hold his head and closed his eyes.

"Navya...,listen...! I cannot argue with you. I'm feeling tired. Please, try to understand me...!"

Babbal whispered, breathing heavily. Then Navya again about to say something but pushed, hearing the sound of the door.

Iccha opened the door. She saw Navya in the room.

"What are you doing here?"

Iccha asked.