2. 𝑫𝒐 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑴𝒆?

Babbal come to that park. Started taking photos. Suddenly, he noticed a girl was waking while moving her hands over the flowers tree and smiling! She looked so beautiful to him!

"Wow, mujhe aise hi kuch natural photos chahiye tha! Yeh agar wo log dekhge toh unhe bahut pasand ayega!"

He spoke, smiled. Then he started taking her photos.

Suddenly, that girl noticed him was taking her photos. She was so angry as he taken her photo silently, without her permission. She glared at him and went to him.

"Hey, who are you? How dare you takes picture of me?!"

She spoke and snatched his camera from him. Then, she saw her photos and getting angry.

"Ma'am, aap jo soachrhi ho aisa bilkul bhi nahi! Wo actually aap uha uss flowers ke bij khade thi toh ehase bahut acchi dekhrhi thi toh issliye maine....!"

"Toh issliye kya...?! Toh issliye app meri photo lenge wo bhi mujhe puche bina...!"

"Ma'am...,aap mujhe galat samajhre ho! I didn't do it any such bad intention. I'm a photographer. Aur mujhe iss new park ke pic khichna tha, ehake haar ek chiz se khubsruti dhundke nikalna tha... Aur aap uss follwers tree ke sath bahut accha lagrhi thi toh maine photo khich liya! Please, mujhe galat maat samajhna aur please, mera camera wapas kijiye!"
"Oh, yeah, I'll obviously give it to you but I'll delete my all pics before!"
"Okay, ma'am. No problem"
"Toh aap photography karte ho...?"
Ji..haan...".

She was seeing her pics before deleting those.
Suddenly, he again felt nausea and his head started spining.

"Photography accha kar lete ho!"

She spoke but he didn't say anything. He hold his head tightly with his two hands and started coughing.
Hearing him, she turned to him. He seemes too unwell to her. So, she hold him and make him sit on a bench.

"Aap...aap eha bathiye....main apke liye pani lati hun..."

She spoke and then turned to leave. But he didn't wait for water. She heard a sound from back! She turned back and found him lying on the road and vomiting. He was throwing blood from his mouth and breathing so difficulties! She rushed to him.

"Kya ho gya apko?! Abhi toh eha khade hokar baatein bhi karre the....".

She spoke. She was so scared, seeing him like this. She tried to make him calm down. He also calm down but after closing his eyes. She started calling him and scathed water over his face and tried a lot to regain him consciousness but he didn't woke up. She checked him and saw he didn't take breath! Then she started calling surrounding people for help. In no second, they were presented there.

"Please, aap log mujhe inhe car tak le jane mei madad kijiye".

She spoke.
Then they hold him. Took him towards her car and make him lay on the backside seat of the car. She immediately sat in the car and moved the rear views mirror towards him. Then she started driving so fast. She called the hospital.

"Hello, ek strature leke ayo hospital ke bahar...jaldiii".

She spoke. Then cut the call. In no second, she reached the hospital. Then the two nurses come. They opened the car's backside door and took him out of the car. They laid him on the strature.