34. Good News

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake.

Babbal came to his Neighbour aunty's house. He found the main door is opened. So, he entered into the house directly without knocking the door which he usually doesn’t do. He always knocked the door before enter but today is different.

His neighbour aunty was sitting on her bed, stitching something. Suddenly Babbal came and laid on her lap. He hugged her tummy and hid his face into her tummy. She startled a little but when she saw Babbal, she smiled and started caressing his hairs.

"Someone remember me today, after so long time.", She spoke, smiled while massaging his hairs.

"Sorry."

"It’s okay. Iccha told me Navya give you Bhavya back."

Babbal nodded his head a little.

"Aunty, if I cannot be good husband will Iccha leave me?", he asked after some time.

"If Iccha cannot be a good wife will you leave her?", she asked him back.

"What! Aunty, what are you asking? There is no way I will leave her.", Babbal spoke confidently, looking into her eyes.

"Then why are you asking the same question about Iccha?"

Babbal became silent and again hid his face into her tummy.

"Once I bought a beautiful watch but by mistake it fell down from my hand. The glass of the watch wasn’t break but it got a scar." Babbal spoke. Tears fell down from his eyes but his aunty couldn’t see it as he was hiding his face into her tummy.

"Babbal, what happened?", his aunty asked, worriedly.

"Nothing. I want to ask you something."

"Yes, ask."

"There is something I want to tell Iccha but don’t know how to tell her. Also, I don’t know should I tell her it or not. Now, what to do?"

"Don’t think about anything. Just tell her. I know she will understand you."

Babbal sat down beside her from her lap and looked at her, "Thank you aunty. Talking to you always make me feel better.", Babbal spoke gratefully and smiled. Then he looked down, "I think..., this feeling, it is what they call 'mother's love'."

His aunty chuckled, hearing him, "You only feel better when you talk to me and you think what you feel it’s mother love. There is more, Babbal."

"Oh, I guess!"

"You never let me be your mom."

"Sorry, again. Anyway, I should leave.", Babbal spoke, standing up. She nodded and smiled.  Then he left.

.........................................

Babbal was sitting on the bed taking Bhavya in his lap. She was playing with her toys and making cute cute sound from her mouth. Babbal was trying to remember what happened that night after Navya tied him with bed.

He doesn’t remember anything after that. All he knows when he woke up next day in the morning...,  his state; his position; the marks on his body and the feeling which a person usually get after having a rough unhealthy sexual intercourse..., everything was screaming in his ear that things had happened and he is ruined. His marriage with Iccha is ruined. Everything is ruined. Remembering about Iccha, he started scaring that how he will show his face to his wife after all these. He didn’t even tell her last night that he was coming here. What will she think? She will definitely think that he came here for this that's why he didn’t tell her.
Babbal didn’t see Navya in the morning. He didn’t want to see her after all these. All he was feeling at that time is shame. He simply wear his clothes and left the place as soon as possible after taking Bhavya with him.