12. A Celebration!

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

Babbal was sitting on his bed. Suddenly, Iccha called him. He tooke a glance on his phone screen and saw Iccha's name on the phone screen. He didn’t receive her calls.

On the other hand, Iccha called him a lots of time but he didn’t receive it.

"Why he isn’t receive my calls? What’s wrong with him?"

Iccha spoke. Then she called him again.

Babbal looked at his phone. He took it in his hand. He about to switch off his phone but stopped, thinking something. Then he received her call.

"Hello...!"

Babbal spoke.

"Babbal, what's wrong with you? Why weren’t you receive my calls?"

"I was busy! My phone was silent! So, I can't receive your calls."

"Oh...! What are you doing?"

"I..i am..i am painting! Oh actually, there is a big order! So, i'm doing it."

"Wow! That’s a good news! Then, why aren't you happy?"

"I am happyyy..! I am very happy!"

"Umm...no! You aren't happy! You sound so low! That’s means you are not happy! Tell me Babbal, what happened?"

"Ic-iccha..! No-nothing is happened! I am...i am really so happy!"

He spoke, trying to not crying while his voice told everything.

"Are you crying?"

Iccha asked with a concern voice.

"Icc-iccha..! Someone is calling me! It’s important! I have to hang up the call!"

Babbal spoke and about to cut the call but stopped, hearing her.

"I know, papa told you something! That's why, you are crying! Tell me Babbal, what he had said to you?"

"Iccha, it’s nothing! He didn’t tell anything!"

"Are you at home?"

"Yes! But why are you asking?"

"I am coming to your home!"

"Nooo! You won't come to my home!"

"Ok! Then tell me the truth!"

"Iccha, i'm telling you truth!"

"Babbal, whom are you trying to make fool? I know, you are lying! But, you cannot lie to me! I know, there is something! You are not okay! Please, tell me....! I am really worry about you!"

Iccha spoke, softly. Babbal cannot control, hearing her. He burst out crying. Iccha become more worry than before, hearing his crying sound. Tears fall down from her eyes. 

"Babballll.....! What happened? Please, tell....!"

"Icc..iccha, i'm sorry! I am so soo sooo sorry! Pl-please forgive me! I cannot choose you!"

"Babbal, what about choose? What are you saying and why are you telling me sorry?"

"Iccha, today your father told me, you won't be happy with me until I burn out my past! He told me to choose between you and Bhavu! And...and I choosed Bhavu! I am sorry! Bu-but I cannot leave my daughter! I cannot live without her! I am sorry! I...i cannot marry you! We-we are over!"