11. Babbal took a tough decision!

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

Babbal woke up. He looked at his surrounding with his sleepy eyes. He started rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"You are woke up?"

Someone asked. Babbal looked at the source. He saw Iccha is standing at the door of the hospital.

"Ich..."

Babbal about to say something but pushed as he remembered what she did with him.

"What are you doing here? Just go!"

Babbal asked. Iccha chuckled, hearing him. Then she come into the room.

"I said you to go outs, not to come in!"

Babbal spoke. Iccha smiled. Then she come to sit beside him.

"How are you feeling, now? Is it still hurt?"

"I feel sleepy! Let me sleep for sometime! You go from here! Don’t disturb me!"

"But, you are just woke up from sleep!"

"Sometimes, you want me to sleep, sometimes, you want me to talk to you! What do I do?"

"Babbal, please, don’t be angry! You needed to sleep, that time! That's why, I injected you!"

"You injected me without informing me! You go! I don’t want to talk to you!"

Babbal spoke. Then he turned the opposite side of his.

"Babbal, please listen to me!"

Iccha spoke. She tried to turned around his face but he didn’t turned to her.

"Ok, fine! I am coming to the other side!"

Iccha spoke. Then she come to the side where he was turning his face. When she come to the other side, he again turned his face to the opposite side.

"Ok, baba! I'm sorry!"

Iccha spoke, holding her both ears with her hands. But, Babbal still not turned to her. Iccha sat beside him with defeat. Suddenly, she hit a plan. She looked at him. She slowly went to near his face and kissed on his cheek. Babbal was shocked. He looked at her. He about to say something but when he opened his mouth, Iccha placed her lips into it and started kissing his lips. He was more shocked, now! He about to pushed her away from him with his hands but before he did, Iccha hold his both hands and pinned it against the bed. At first, Babbal was struggling to say and come out of her hold but then, he stopped struggling. He started co-operate her. He also started kissing her lips and suck it. She left his hand. She slowly move her hands to his neck. He hold his neck from back and lifted his head a little from the pillow! He placed his hand on her waist and hold her tightly. After sometime, they stopped kissing. Then they started looking with each others eyes! She hold his cheeks lovingly and then kissed on his forehead. Then she about to went away from him but he hold her tightly, didn’t let her move a little.

"Babbal, let me go."

Iccha spoke. Babbal moved his head from left and right. He was still looking at her eyes.

"Babbal, we are in hospital! People will see us!"

"Let them see!"

"Babbal...! What are you saying? Let me go!"

"I am hungry!"

"If you let me go, only then I can able to bring some food for you!"