24. Cause, It's Cuddle Weather

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake.

They were too lost in their lovely moment. That time, suddenly started raining and their lovely moment was broken. Iccha moved to other side and sat. Babbal stand up, hurriedly. Then he hold her hand.

"Iccha, let's go!"

Babbal spoke, pulling her up and then he started running, holding her hand. Iccha was running with him, looking at him and smiling. Babbal come to a shelter with her. Iccha was still looking at him.

"Iccha, can you give me your phone? I've to call aunty. My phone is dead."

Babbal spoke. Iccha nodded her head. Then she started finding her phone in her bag. After finding sometime, she looked at Babbal.

"Babbal..., I think I forgot my phone in hospital!"

Iccha spoke.

"Uff...damn! Now, how can call aunty?"

Babbal spoke, angrily.

"Babbal, relax!"

Iccha spoke, holding his hand.

"How can I relax, Iccha!? Do you even know, what the time it is, now? Don’t know, how is Bhavu! Is she slept yet or not. And, also this rain! Don't know, when it'll stop!"

Babbal spoke, upset. Iccha was silent, thinking how to driven his mood. Suddenly, she hit a plan. She ran down the street and stood in the middle of the road soaking wet.

"Iccha, what're you doing? Come, under the shelter!"

Babbal spoke. But, she didn’t listen to him. She started dancing in the middle of the road. Babbal shook his head.

After dancing a while, she run to him and hold his hand and about to pull him.

"Iccha, noo!"

Babbal spoke.

"Babbal, please, come! You'll enjoy it! Trust me!"

Iccha spoke.

"No, Iccha! Please..."

"Babbal, please come for me!"

Iccha spoke. Babbal moved his head left and right and about to say something but before he said anything, Iccha told...

"Come, Babbal!"

Iccha spoke. Then pulled him into the road. After then she started dancing but he didn’t.

"Come on, Babbal! Dance!"

Iccha spoke.

"What! No, I can't dance in the middle of the road!"

Babbal spoke.

"Why Babbal?"

"I just can't dance here!"

"Babbal, no one seeing us!"

"No, Iccha. If you want, you can dance but I can't accompany you! I'm going."

Babbal spoke. Then he about to go but she hold his hand. Babbal turned around and looked at her. She took her footsteps towards him and then placed his one hand upon her waist and then she placed her one hand on his shoulder. After then she hold his another hand with her other hand and then intertwined their fingers.

Hawa Banke Song Start

Main zameen tu aasmaan
Main daag hoon tu chand sa
Tu baarish hai main ret hoon
Main dhun koi tu raag sa