CHAPTER 9

Jisoo's POV

The next morning I woke up, showered, and checked to see if Taehyung was awake but he was still asleep. So I made some fluffy pancakes, one of my favourites. I knocked on my door and opened it slightly and I saw Taehyung, shirtless. I blushed and quickly looked down "I-um..your breakfast is ready" he chuckled and said "I'll be there in a minute but I have a question for you"

"What is it?" I asked him still looking down.

"Do you want to see me shirtless or wearing a shirt?" he asked and I don't know why but he sounded so innocent.

"It's your c-choice. Anyway, see you later." he nodded so I closed the door behind me and walked to the kitchen counter. And fuck he's so fucking hot, I told myself.

He sat beside me and started eating the pancake, so did I.

After we ate, I asked him "So...are you going to go back or are we going to hang out?"

"I'll stay and hang out with you" he winked at me and I blushed. "Have you showered?" I asked, again. "Nope, I don't need to. I already smell amazing" he proudly said. "Oh please~ if you use perfume then don't talk" I rolled my eyes playfully. "I don't use perfume cause I smell like a roasted marshmallow"

"No, you don't" I protested.

"Yes I do," he said.

"No."

"Then smell me"

"Okay fine." I came closer to him and sniffed him. Not going to lie..he does smell like roasted marshmallow. "See?"

"Okay-okay. You win." Taehyung chuckled.

We sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and opened a show.

----

"Hey Tae" he hummed. "I'm going to visit my mom. Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure"

"Go get ready and meet in front of the gate," I said and he nodded. He got up and walked out of my dorm.

----

They met in front of the gate and went to Jisoo's house. Jisoo knocked on the door and when her mom opened it, she quickly hugged her mom. "Jisoo-ya! I missed you! How have you been?" her mom asked. "Been great! How are you, mom?"

"Oh, I'm fine! Oo, who is this? Your boyfriend?" her mom smirked.

"No, he's not. He's my friend."

"Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you" Taehyung shook Jisoo's mom's hand.

"Come inside, come inside."

They went in and sat on the couch. Then out of nowhere, Jin came and gasped dramatically. "My little sister~" Jin hugged Jisoo tightly. "I-can't b-breath"

"Oops sorry" Jin let go. "Who's that?" Jin raised his eyebrows. "My friend, Kim Taehyung"

"Nice to see you Taehyung. I'm Seokjin, Jisoo's older brother" Jin smiled at Taehyung. "So Jisoo, what are you doing here?"

"What? I can't visit mom now?" Jisoo crossed her arms.

"I didn't mean it like that!" Jin whined.

"I'm joking~" Jisoo rolled her eyes and patted Jin's back.

"I have to go now. It was nice seeing you two!" Jin waved and walked out.

"Here you go," Jisoo's mom put two cups of hot chocolate in front of both of them "two cups of hot chocolate"

"Thank you, Mrs. Jeon"

"No problems honey. Enjoy it" she went upstairs.

----

Jisoo's POV

I heard Taehyung's phone rang so he answered it. When he came back, he said "Uh Jisoo I have to go"

"Already?" I whined.

"Sorry Chichi" he cupped my face and kissed me on my forehead. I blushed. "Don't blush to much" he chuckled and kissed my cheek before walking out of the house. "Chichi?" I heard mom said. I turned around and saw her leaning on the wall.

"Eomma...hey" I waved awkwardly.

"Are you sure that isn't your boyfriend?"

"N-no.."

"Well your face says something else" she smirked and sat down beside me. I quickly covered my face. "Shut up mom." I groaned and she laughed.