CHAPTER 2

(edited)

JISOO'S POV

I woke up this morning hearing my annoying alarm. Wish I could sleep more but I have to get up and go to college. I got ready and wear something casual. I went out of my room and saw Jungkook playing '𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩' on the couch. I thought to myself, "Isn't he going to be late for college?". Being a good sister, I asked him if he's going to college or not and he said "Yeah of course I'm going there. There's no way I'm going to miss my first day being a newbie in a college"

"And why are you still playing '𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩'?"

"Because I'm on my winning streak!"

"You should hurry up and change, Kookie"

"Yeah, I will. Good luck there!" He looked at me with his bunny smile. So, I grabbed my things and left.

After I arrived at the entrance, my anxiety just went 𝘞𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘏. I encouraged myself to be brave and walked inside. To be honest, I'm just trying to find Jennie, the girl that I met yesterday. Since she was the only person I know that goes here.. Speaking of the devil, Jennie ran to me and greeted me, "Annyeong!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Jennie." I greeted her back.

"Well, do you have any idea where you should go?"

"No. I don't know."

"Follow me to the headmaster's office," She said as I just followed her from behind.

As we were walking down the hall, I saw this tall, black-ish hair guy was running? I was thinking why was he running when someone bumped into me making me fall. Guess what? It was the guy that was running like a maniac and he didn't even bother to help! He just kept running, like he's chased by a pack of wolves or something. Luckily Jennie noticed me and helped me got up.

"Jennie, who was that guy running? He bumped into me without helping me, which is very rude." I glared to my side.

"Ah, he's the popular, rich, and handsome guy in entire Seoul. His name is Kim Taehyung" Jennie said. I don't know why, but I feel like I heard his name somewhere before... but I shrugged it off.

"And not to mention, he's my cousin." Jennie finishes her sentenced.

"I didn't know your cousin is rude."

"Haha! Why are you giving me sass" She said laughing.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" I giggled at my words.

"Anyway, we're almost here!" She clung to my hand and took me to the headmaster's office which was like five or ten minutes long.

"Unnie I'll wait for you outside", I nodded and went inside the office.

"Excuse me, who are you and what do you want?" She stared at me with her blank face.

"Oh...I'm t-the new student, Kim J-Jisoo" I was nervous at this point.

"Oh, Miss Kim Jisoo. Sit down, while I grabbed your schedule and your locker's key" I just nodded at her.

After a while, she came back with my 'stuff' and gave it to me. "I'm Ji-eun or just call me IU, I'm the headmaster of this college," She said smiling.

"Thank you miss IU"

"No problem! If you have any problems with anything, just come to me", I nodded and went out.

"Ooo~, what class do you have first?" Jennie asked.

"It says...C15"

"Awh man! We're not in the same class" She pouted.

I pinched her 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘶 looking cheeks and she said "Are you going to be okay, Jisoo?"

"Yeah..." Nope, I'm not going to be okay at all. What am I supposed to do? Introduce myself awkwardly? Oh wait, I just remembered that this is not a high school.

"Well, I'll see you later when it's lunch. Annyeong Jisoo-unnie! Saranghae!" She walked backward while doing flying kisses directly at me. I smiled at her cuteness. 'Okay...now what? I have no clue. I guess I should just ask'.

'I didn't know that this college is pretty empty' I thought to myself.

? POV

'Hope they didn't see me I said to myself while trying to catch a breath because I was running from the "𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦" AKA Mr. Jinyoung.

'Wait, what is this dumb girl doing here? Is she stupid? She will get caught' Ugh, I have to save her, don't I? I grabbed her wrist pulled her behind me. Of course, she was scared.

"What are you doing?!" I quickly closed her mouth with my palm.

"Shh.. you don't want to get caught do you?" I looked at her and she shook her head "no".

JISOO'S POV

Isn't he the guy that bumped into me? Kim Taehyung...

After a long pause, he suddenly said "Are you stupid? Why would you wandered around like an idiot, when you know there's always a teacher wandering around!"

"Sorry...I'm new"

"Oh come on, don't act so innocent. I know you are just trying to get my attention" He glared at me.

Damn, this piece of poopoo-head is getting on my nerves.."For your information, I'm new here and why would I want attention from a cocky dude like you?" I crossed my arms.

"Whatever" He walked away.

I yelled at him "YOU RUDE PIECE OF-" I got cut off by a teacher.."Miss, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?"

"I w-was trying to find my class, but I got pulled by a random guy.."

"Stop with your lying. Follow me, I'm giving you punishment."

"B-but-"

"No buts." I followed Miss Wendy as I saw her name tag earlier to some weird room?

"What is your name?" Miss Wendy asked.

"Kim Jisoo" I answered.

"Oh, so you're a new student?" She said raising her eyebrow at me.

"Y-yeah.. "

"So, what is your reason?"

"I didn't know where to go but suddenly Kim Taehyung grabbed my wrist..-" I was explaining to her but she cut me and said, "Where did you see Taehyung go?"

"O-oh... He went there" I pointed towards the direction he ran to.

"You are dismissed, Jisoo and your class is on the second floor to the right"

"Thank you, Miss Wendy" I smiled at her

She smiled back and left. After she left, I went to find a stair to go to my class.

Words : 1096