CHAPTER 15

"Oh. .this place." Jisoo spoke. Jin frowned and asked, "What do you mean by this place?"

"Nothing. Let's go in" They went in and took a seat beside a huge window that had an ocean view. Jisoo read through the order but couldn't find anything that interests her so she decided to order whatever Jin ordered. "Jisoo, isn't that Taehyung? Why don't you ask him to sit with us" she turned her head around and saw Taehyung.

"Why should he sit here?" asked Jisoo.

"Why not? He's your boyfriend, am I right?"

"What?! No! He already has a girlfriend." she crossed her arms and leaned back.

"Whatever. Just go!" Jin said, pushing her to go invite Taehyung to sit with them. Jisoo sighed as she got up then went to him.

"H-hey Taehyung" she waved awkwardly.

"Oh hey!" he replied back.

"Wanna sit with me and Jin? I don't take a no for an answer by the way. Just to let you know."

"Wasn't going to say no anyway. But yeah, sure!"

They walked back to their table. Taehyung sat beside Jisoo. "So, how's life going?" asked Jin.

"Pretty good, I'd say. I've got a-"

"A girlfriend. Who's it then?" Jin finished his word.

"Oh. It's Joy"

"Joy? Who's that?"

"Park Sooyoung. You know. .the famous young model?"

"Oh!" Jin glanced at Jisoo then looked at Taehyung. He noticed that she was uncomfortable so he changed the subject.

* * *

"Here you go. Our famous waffle pancake for all of you." the waitress said as she puts down their waffles. Jisoo mouthed the word thank you to the waitress. She noticed it and smiled at Jisoo before walking back to the counter. All of them didn't say a word to each other so Taehyung decided to ask Jisoo a question. But little did he know, that was a big mistake. "Jisoo, can I ask you something?" she hummed in response as she took a sip of her juice.

"Why are you avoiding me? I mean like, you weren't exactly avoiding me but. . .you know what I mean"

"I don't know" she replied.

"How would you not know? It's your feeling"

Jisoo didn't say anything. She kept quiet.

"Hello? Earth to Jisoo?" he waved his hand in front of Jisoo's face. Her heart was racing. She felt like breaking down right at the spot but she tried to hold her tears.

"Jisoo, say something. You can't just keep doing this. I thought we were best friends? Best friends wouldn't do such things. You are hurting my feelings. ." Taehyung said jokingly but Jisoo took it to her heart. She couldn't hold it anymore so her tears were streaming down her face. She looked at Taehyung dead in the eyes and said, "Have you considered my feelings? Ever since you've got yourself a girlfriend, you barely even hang out with me. And I don't know what is wrong with me but whenever I see you and Joy together, my heart started to ache. It hurts Taehyung. It hurts. Yeah, I did avoid you. Many times. To stop my heart to ache like nuts! I can't help but stop being friends with you. We can't." Jisoo grabbed her phone and ran out of there.

"Taehyung! What the fuck did you do to her?!" Jin yelled.

"I-I don't know. ." Jin ran to find Jisoo but couldn't. Taehyung was left there speechless. He didn't know what to say or do. One drop of tear escaped his eye.

* * *

S

he sat there, bursting into tears. Crying her eyes out. She doesn't care that other people seeing her like this. She had to get it out and it's finally out. She felt comforting hands wrapped tight around her. It made her cry even more. She couldn't stop.

Jisoo decided to see who it was. So she wiped her tears away and saw that it was Joy. She had been crying on Joy. Her clothes were soaking wet from Jisoo's tears. Jisoo froze. She was embarrassed. She cried because of Joy but mostly Taehyung. "Jisoo? Are you feeling okay now?" Joy rubbed her back soothingly.

"Y-yes" she quickly got up and said, "I am s-so sorry for your clothes. I'll payback!" she bowed many times at Joy.

"Jisoo it's okay, you don't have to!" Joy said as she got up and stopped Jisoo from bowing any further.

"I a-am so so sorry"

"It's fine! I was walking down the street when I saw you there, crying. I of course had to comfort you!" Joy said then hugged her.

"Do you want to get something to drink?" Joy asked.

"No, but thanks for the offer. See you later Joy" Jisoo said then walked to a bus station.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
This story is ending soon!

Thank you all for the support and love <33

Please stay safe!