CHAPTER 12

<< << <<

They arrived at the airport and waited for their taxi. Jisoo went to Starbucks to order some coffee for her family and accidentally met with Taehyung.

"Jisoo, hey" Taehyung greeted her.

"Oh hi," said Jisoo.

"Didn't know you're back"

"Yeah. ." she laughed awkwardly.

For some reason, to her, it's getting awkward. But for Taehyung, he felt comfortable. While she waited for her coffee to be made, she sat beside Taehyung and played with her phone. "Ah Jisoo, are you busy this afternoon?" he asked her. She shook her head.

"I want you to meet someone" he smiled at her.

"Sure" she replied.

Then she heard her name was called so she said her goodbyes to Taehyung and went back to her family and handed them their coffee.

"Ooooo Jisoo~," Jungkook said and Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Was that Taehyung?" he whispered with his teasing tone.

"Look for yourself" she rolled her eyes.

"Why are guys whispering?" Jin asked them.

"Nothing" Jisoo gave Jin a fake smile.

"Kids, let's go! The taxi is here" she heard her mom said.

They put their luggage in the trunk and got in the car. Jisoo sat beside a window, same with Jin but on the right side. Jungkook sat in the middle. It was a long ride. They made it home at 6 pm. She decided to text Taehyung.

---

Jisoo
Hey Taehyung
I don't think I could come today

Taehyung
It's fine Jisoo :)

Jisoo
Have to go. See you.

Taehyung
See you :)
seen

---

After she texted him, she changed into comfy clothes and went to work. When she walked in, nothing really has changed except for the new manager, Yoongi. He seemed pretty cold at first but once she got to know him a little better, he's really nice.

As usual, she waited for customers to come in and get their orders. Surprisingly, today wasn't as busy as last time she had a shift there.

Then she saw a familiar face walked into the shop, guess who?

Taehyung.

Taehyung walked up to the counter with a girl she assumed to be his girlfriend. She shrugged it off and took his order.

"Jisoo, this is my girlfriend," Taehyung said, Jisoo's heart was aching and she didn't know why.

"Hi, I'm Joy. You can also call me Sooyoung, but I prefer Joy" Joy smiled at Jisoo.

"Hey, nice to meet you Joy" Jisoo smiled at her.

Taehyung and Joy sat down at a table. Jisoo excused herself and went to the washroom. She had the urged to cry and she still didn't know why. She splashed her face with water from the sink and calmed herself down. Her heart stopped aching then she fixed herself before going back to her work.

She saw Jennie walked in. "Hey, Jisoo!" Jennie gave her a hug.

"Hey" Jisoo replied, she sounded weak.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked worriedly and put her hands on both of Jisoo's shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine"

Jennie put her right arm on Jisoo's forehead and felt that Jisoo was burning hot.

"God, you're having a fever!" Jennie said.

"No, I'm not"

"I'll go talk to Yoongi. You, go back home now." Jennie said sternly.

"I'm not going home just because of some dumb fever" Jisoo protested.

"No, you are. I'm driving you home" Jennie forced Jisoo to sit then she went to the manager's office. Once she came back, she drove Jisoo to her house.

Jennie knocked on the door and saw Mrs. Jeon opening the door.

"Jennie? Jisoo? What are you two doing here?" she asked.

"Ma'am, your daughter is burning hot," Jennie said.

"Oh my. Get her in" Mrs. Jeon let them both came in.

Jisoo was forced to sit on her bed since she was being stubborn.

"Thank you Jennie for bringing her here" Mrs. Jeon hugged Jennie.

"No need to thank me. She's my best friend, I would do anything for her safety." Jennie said.

"I'll go now Mrs. Jeon. It was nice seeing you" Jennie bowed to her and walked out.

>> >> >>

"Jisoo." her mom called. Jisoo replied with a hummed.

"Do you want some porridge? I can cook it for you or do you want to rest?" her mom said stroking her hair gently.

"The second option please," Jisoo said and hugged her mom.

"Call me if you need anything" her mom kissed her forehead and closed her door.

'now what the fuck do I do?' Jisoo sighed and grabbed her favourite book and read it until she fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello guys! Did you enjoy this chapter? Hope you did lol.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you want, I'll be answering them since I'm bored.

Take care of your mental and physical health! <33

Have a great day and

Stay safe!