CHAPTER 14

"Jisoo wake up! It's tomorrow"

She yawned then rubbed her eyes.

"Go get ready!" Jennie said to Jisoo.

Jisoo nodded. She grabbed her towel and went to the bathroom. After she showered, she then picked out a tank top, jeans, and a leather jacket to wear.

"Nice ootd" Jennie spoke.

"Thanks"

"Now let's get going!" Jennie linked her arm with Jisoo's and they walked to the shop.

"Weird" Jennie muttered.

"What's weird?" Jisoo asked.

"He's usually here, y'know." Jennie said.

Jisoo knocked on the door but no one answered.

"What if he's in danger?" Jennie said worriedly.

"I think I know how we can get in" Jisoo smirked and led Jennie behind the shop. Jisoo successfully opened the door and they stepped in. "Holy" Jisoo heard Jennie mumbled.

"What happened here"

"I don't know. . ."

They went to Yoongi's office and saw him lying unconscious on the floor. Jennie gasped then crouched down next to him. Jisoo called the ambulance.

"Yoongi?" Jennie shook him.

"Yoongi?" She called him again but he didn't answer.

"Is the ambulance on their way?"

Jisoo nodded.

They waited until the ambulance arrived. He was brought to the hospital quickly.

>> >> >>

Jisoo and Jenni heard a groan coming from Yoongi. They got up to check if he was okay.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked.

Yoongi nodded and laid back.

"What time is it." He asked.

"Two in the morning," said Jisoo.

"I was passed out for that long? Unbelievable." he scoffed. "You guys can go. I'll be fine"

"Are you really sure?"

"Yup. Now go."

Jisoo and Jennie went back to their dorm and slept until sunrises.

>> >> >>

"Hey Jisoo!" she turned around and saw Taehyung coming towards her. Jisoo waved at him and started to walk away. "Jisoo wait up!" said Taehyung. Jisoo stopped then sighed.

"What is it?" Jisoo leaned on a wall.

"We haven't hung out since forever so I was wondering if you'd like to hang. . . tomorrow?"

"Sorry, I can't." she forced a smile and walked to her class. She took a seat beside Ten. "Jisoo, I heard a rumor that you and Taehyung were a thing until Joy came up" he whispered. "It is not true."

"The way you look at him is pretty obvious don't you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well. . everyone knows you like Taehyung"

"I don't?"

"Yes, you do."

"Ugh continue."

"Okay and we made a bet"

"You guys are childish" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

>> >> >>

He heard a knock on his door "Taehyung, are you in here?"

"What do you want"

"Come down for dinner." his mom said.

"No. I'm going out with my girlfriend."

"Why are you always with her anyway?"

"Just fuck off," said him.

"I'm trying to be nice to you. Appreciate it!"

"I didn't ask for you to be nice to me, did I?"

"Fuck you." he heard her mom stormed off.

"Fuck you too," he mumbled.

• • •
(Jisoo's POV)

I heard a 'ding' coming from my phone. I checked it and saw Taehyung's text. He texted me. I decided to ignore it. Ever since he got a girlfriend, I've been trying to ignore him as much as I can. I don't even know why. It just feels right but wrong at the same time. Jin opened my door and peeked his head,

"Hey lil sis, whatcha doing?"

"Nothing. I'm just bored."

"Sucks to be you" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway, do you want to go eat somewhere?"

"Where?" I asked.

"I said somewhere for a reason, dumbass" I grabbed my pillow and threw it at Jin. He dodged it.

"Sure! I'll go get ready"

"I'm not waiting for you. Just wear your sweats and let's go," said Jin.

"Fine, fine."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I won't be able to post so often cause school started again but of course I will try to post if I have time.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Take care of yourselves. Try to meditate, I recommend it. It's really relaxing!

Hope you guys are staying safe and eating. Please don't starve yourself! It's bad for you.

Have a nice day or night and

Stay safe!!❤️