CHAPTER 3

(edited)

Third person's POV

After class Jisoo walked to the cafeteria and tried searching for Jennie since that is the only person she knew.

Jennie's POV

I saw Jisoo and waved at her. She noticed me and sat beside me quietly. "Um guys, she's Jisoo."

My other two friends looked at Jisoo and introduced themselves. "Hi, Jisoo! I'm Lalisa Manoban" Rosé continued, "and I am Park Chaeyoung or call me Rosé". Jisoo smiled at them.

"Well, how's your day going so far, Jisoo?" I asked her.

"Bad."

"Why so?" I raised my eyebrow, Lisa and Rosé were kinda surprised about it.

"I almost got punished by Miss Wendy", She sighed.

"What did you do," Rosé asked.

Jisoo explained it to us and I didn't know Taehyung was such an ass.

"You have to stay away from Taehyung. He's dangerous" Lisa said locking eyes with Jisoo.

"I will"

"Okay-okay enough chit-chatting, I'm hungry," Rosé said, made us laughed.

--
Jisoo's POV

Lunch was a blast! The girls know how to make me happy. I'm glad I am friends with them.

Oh frick, I don't know where to go now. It said I have class on B11... Lucky me I saw a guy that was holding a camera went to me and asked if he could take a picture of me and I said "Of course! But can you tell me where is B11?",

"Go straight then turn left"

"Thank you! I'm Jisoo and you are..?"

"Oh right, I'm Jimin!" He smiled at me.

"So, can I take a picture of you?"

"Yeah", I posed awkwardly but I think I looked good either way. "Jisoo, can you please tilt your head a little", I did what he wanted me to do. "Thank you for your help, Jisoo"

"It's nothing" I smiled at him before he went back he waved goodbye to me and I ran to my next class.

Thank god I made it in time! I sat beside Lisa who was waving at me crazily making other students staring at her weirdly.

"I didn't know you were going here," Lisa said, I just shrugged and listened to the teacher.

--
"See you Jisoo!"

I waved at Jennie and walked my way to my apartment.

When I was walking, I saw a puppy and it went to me. So I patted it, "Did someone abandoned you, little guy?"

What did I expect? For it to understand me? Suddenly I heard a deep voice said, "Can you stop patting my dog" he sounded cold.

I turned around and saw Kim Taehyung wearing a black jumpsuit and not going to lie but he looks hot wearing it.

"Oh, it's you." He said,

"Sorry. I just thought your puppy is lonely"

"Ugh, can you go away?"

I had enough of his childish behavior! "It's not like you own this place or something" I looked him up and down.

"I can ruin your entire life-" he clicked his finger and continued, "just like that." He looked at me dead in the eyes and making me flinched.

"Fricking brat" I rolled my eyes and patted his puppy for the last time before walking away. I know Taehyung heard me and making me smirk.

--
Taehyung's POV

I saw that girl again, patting Yeontan.

"Yeontan-ah, we have to go home before that bitch hit me" I smiled at Yeontan.

I don't want to go home, it sucks. Everything sucks.

I opened the front door slowly but still got caught by that bitch. "Why are you late," she said, I ignored her and went to my room locking the door. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Suddenly I heard a knocked on my door,

"Open the fucking door, Kim Taehyung!"

Oh, it is my stupid stepmother.

"Shut up ugly-ass bitch" I groaned,

"Open the damn door or I'm going to starve you"

"I would rather starve to death than be alive"

"Son of a bitch!" she yelled,

"You married him anyway whore" I rolled my eyes and heard she stomped away.

Words: 687