CHAPTER 13

(look at Yoongi🥺 he looks so cute! anyway, enjoy this chapter :>)

• • • •

He woke up and saw Joy sleeping peacefully beside him. He stroked her hair gently. Seeing her makes him feel comfortable. She is Taehyung's comforter.

After admiring her for a while, he decided to showered and cook some breakfast. While he was cooking, he felt a warm feeling. As he turned around, Joy hugged him tightly and whispered good morning. He answered back by hugging her tightly than hers.

"What are you cooking?" she asked.

"Pancakes" he replied and continued on cooking.

'pancakes. . .' he thought. He remembered that time where he and Jisoo were eating pancakes together. He shook his thoughts off and focused on cooking pancakes.

After he was done cooking it, he put it on a plate and drizzled some maple syrup, and ate it. Joy did the same. They talked about random kinds of stuff and all.

• • • •

She heard a knock on her door, so she opened it. It was Jennie. She brought rice porridge and put it on Jisoo's side table. Jennie greeted her with a warm hug which Jisoo like. Jennie sat on Jisoo's bed.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Not bad but not good" Jisoo replied, along with a shrug.

"Well, your mom asked me to bring this for you," she said as she picked up the porridge.

"Thoughtful of her" Jisoo said. Jennie chuckled.

"Eat this or I will eat it," Jennie said.

"You can have it then. I'm not really in the mood to eat anything."

"Oh hell no. Mrs. Jeon asked me to bring it to YOU. So YOU must eat it" Jennie nagged.

"Okay mom~" Jisoo sighed and started eating it. She really did enjoy eating the porridge since she was starving.

After she finished eating, she drank some water. Jennie asked,

"What's going on between you and him?" Jennie raised her eyebrows.

Jisoo frowned.

"Who's him?" she asked back.

"My cousin" Jennie replied.

"Nothing really," Jisoo said and laid on her bed.

Jennie laid beside her and turned to Jisoo's side.

"Girl, tell me now and who was that girl from yesterday?"

"He said it was his girlfriend" Jisoo closed her eyes trying to find peace.

"Didn't you guys go on a date like two or three weeks ago?"

Jisoo hummed in response.

"So you don't care?" Jennie asked.

"Nope"

"Really?"