CHAPTER 10

"Guys!" Lisa ran to Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé then sat beside Jennie. "What?" Rosé asked. "Well..there has been rumors about Jisoo"

"Really?" Jisoo said shockingly. Lisa nodded and continued, "it's about you and Taehyung."

"My cousin?" Jennie looked at Jisoo.

"Yeah your cousin, Taehyung," Lisa said.

"Woah. Spill the tea Lis" Rosé said crossing her arms. "Okay, I heard that the two of you hooked up with each other cause someone saw Taehyung going out of Jisoo and Jennie's dorm. So they expect that you guys did the thing" Lisa explained.

"First of all, we did not hook up whatsoever. And," all of them looked at Jisoo waiting for a response. "And...nothing" she sighed in defeat. "So you guys did hook up?!" Jennie widened her eyes. "No! I said no, we didn't." Jisoo rolled her eyes and Rosé laughed. "We just watched movies, that's all."

"Suree~" Rosé winked at Jisoo.

"I'm serious!"

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, I'm so excited for the ball!" Lisa squealed.

"Shit, there's a ball?" Rosé said.

"Yes there is, Rosie"

"So have you guys figured out what you will wear?" Lisa asked and all of them except Jennie shook their head. "I have," Jennie said. "Is it pretty?" Rosé asked. "Of course it is! I'm Jennie Kim" Jennie rolled her eyes playfully at Rosé and she chuckled.

"I'm definitely not going," Jisoo said.

"Why not?" All of them asked at the same time.

"I don't have anything to wear~" she whined.

"Yes, you will go Jisoo," Jennie said sternly.

"I don't want to show up in an ugly dress!"

"Miss girl, you have Jennie Kim. The professional guru of fashion." she proudly said.

"Yeah so how can you help?"

"Uh shopping exist, y'know"

"No shit sherlock"

The bell rang.

"See you guys later!" Jisoo waved at them and went to her class.

Jisoo's POV

I walked into class and saw people staring at me. "Isn't that her?" I heard someone said. I quickly sat down and put my books on the table. Professor Wendy came and started babbling.

After class with professor Wendy, I went to my club which was photography on the third floor, and bumped into Jungkook. "Jisoo!" he said so I turned around. "Hey, Kook. What's up?"

"What's up? Was all you could say?" he rolled his eyes.

I frowned, "Why are you suddenly mad at me"

"Wanna know why? Because you and Kim Taehyung hooked up!"

"Why the fuck do you care?!"

"I don't want you to get hurt! He will play with your feelings"

"Here you go again, trying to control my life! Can you please leave me alone and be more like Seokjin? He doesn't even give a fuck about my life so why do you?"

"Whatever." he rolled his eyes and added, "I'm just warning you" he left me thinking about it for the whole week.

>>>

"Jisoo-ya~ wake up!" mom shook me. I yawned and rubbed my eyes till it wasn't so blurry. "We're going on a trip today!" mom added.

"Really? Where?" I asked.

"You'll see, honey. Now go and pack your bags. We will be leaving in an hour" then she left my room leaving the door open. So I closed it myself.

After packing my bags, I went downstairs and sat beside my brother, Jin. "Good morning sleepyhead"

"Morning ugly" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey! I'm not ugly! In fact, I am very handsome. People call me worldwide handsome" he proudly said.

"Yeah, right they do."

Then I saw Jungkook coming down the stairs and he put his head on the table, groaning. "Why are you groaning?" Jin asked.

"Nothing. Just having some problems," he answered Jin.

"Share it with us then. What's the use of having siblings if you're not going to tell us anything?" I said.

"If you say so" he fixed his posture and took a deep breath before saying, "IlikeyourfriendLisabutIdon'tthinkshelikesmeback. . ." he said quickly.

"Slow down! I couldn't catch what you were saying" Jin and I said at the same time.

"Okay. . .sorry. I meant to say, I like Jisoo's friend, Lisa but I don't think she likes me. . ." he looked down.

"Confess to her then," Jin said.

"It's not that easy" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what to say but. . .goodluck confessing lil bro." I patted his back and when I was walking back to my room I heard him shout, "What is that suppose to mean!?" I giggled then locked my room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

Oh ya, just wanted to tell y'all that Jisoo and her family moved into a house instead of an apartment. Also, I am thanking yall for the amazing support! I really appreciate it.

Happy new year to all of you and

Stay safe!❤️