prologue 1

(KUOH)

In a Small town in japan was a Happy Family of Five people living a normal and peaceful life.
They are the Hyodou Family.

The Family was Having a peaceful evening , Where there is a Little Blonde hair Boy Running around the House and Doing Training . The Boy was none other then Issei Hyoudou.

Issei ! As issei heard someone called his name he turn around and look who is calling him and he saw a Brown hair Woman who is in Her Early thirties with brown hair that reaches down her back and saw was his Mother Miyuki Hyodou.

Miyuki: Issei is Dinner time Wash up and come To eat. Issei: ok Mom as he stop running and proceed to the bathroom to wash up he Heard Something Crash on to the Floor. as he walk out of the bathroom He saw his mother fainted on the Floor Injured and he Look up and saw A Dozen People with Bat like wings around his mother.

As the Devil look in front of him he found the target he was looking for .

Devil 1: Hello Little Boy Be a Good Kid and Come with me .The man said to Little Issei . Issei stood there in fear as he dont know what is going on but knows is not a good feeling to follow what the man says.

while the Devils was not paying attention to miyuki she sent a message through a hidden magical circle to her father who is in the underworld.

(Underworld)

As Hades was doing paperwork he suddenly receives a message Via Magical circle as he read what was there his face turn a deep red anger as he Shouts for his Specters to come. RHADAMANTHYS!

AIACOS!

MINOS!

COME TO MY OFFICE NOW !

As the Three whose name was called proceed to Hades Office . When they Step in they saw Hades was Very piss off and Rhadamanthys ask My Lord why have u summon us here?Hades replies Some Devils Dare Go Attack my Daughter and my Grandson I want u three to go there to Kill them all show them no Mercy.

The three Celestials Stars: Yes my Lord! As they proceed there through the magical circle

Rhadamanthys: we better hurry there and save miyuki Ojou sama and issei bochama .

Minos: which Idiot dares to attack the Princess of the underworld and her child they will soon die a horrible death through my puppet control.

Aiacos: I think is better if we stop talking and hurry there immediately the other 2 nodded as they heard what he said.

BACK TO HYODOU HOUSE IN KUOH

As the Devils were getting impatient they start breaking things around the house and soon they proceed to grab miyuki and threaten to kill her.

Issei: Please s-someone help m-me! He yelled out in his mind while crying. Before he lost all hope a Powerful voice was Heard.

(BOY ARE YOU JUST GOING TO GIVE UP LIKE THAT) the powerful and loud voice said to issei making him open his eyes and look around to find who said it.

Who said that? He thought in his mind.

(BOY DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LOOKING FOR ME. I AM INSIDE YOUR HEAD.) The voice said making Issei more confused.

Inside my Head??? Issei ask in his mind and the loud voice replied back.

(YES BOY I AM INSIDE OF YOUR HEAD. BUT THAT DOSEN'T MATTER AT THIS MOMENT, LIKE I SAID BEFORE ARE YOU GOING TO JUST GIVE UP ?) The Powerful and loud Voice ask Making issei Shake his head.