It's the Beginning of the Beginning

I fell off the roof unconscious.

Technically, not full unconscious. I could hear everything that was going on. I felt strong arms catch me. Why too strong arms for Levi or any other person. Oh God.

I shruggled to open my eyes. I was better off closing them. Titan. And a 15-meter class too. I groaned. I was in his grasp, closing in to his mouth. I sighed. My maneuver gear was stuck in the Titan's hand.

Damn, I'm a strategist. I have to do something about this. On the outside, I was perfectly calm, inside, I was freaking out. My glasses slid down my nose. That might be a way.

"Levi, catch my glasses when I shake them off." I called out to him without looking directly at him. He didn't reply so all I knew was that he was scared to death or he just nodded.

Fuck, I hate my calm self. A blast of wind. What? I didn't remove my glasses. The Titan's grip loosened and I cut through its hand and sliced its nape as fast as I could. I zoomed next to Levi and looked down at him.

Of course, it felt good, because for once I was taller than him, but on the other hand he was kneeling on the roof. Concentrate.... He didn't look up at me. I sat down next to him.

"Is the vice corporal scared?" I teased him, trying to get him to snap at me. He didn't respond. I was getting worried. "Levi?" I glanced at him and gasped.

With his hair covering up his eyes as he looked down at the roof, I noticed water on the roof. "Levi, your-" I stopped mid sentence. I didn't realize, but he still cares.

He suddenly looked at me and crashed his lips against mine. (A/N I know that is way out of Levi's characteristics just bare with me, 'Kay?) Then he pulled back. "Don't leave me." He muttered, his cheeks beet red. I was too shocked but I nodded.

He stood up, redeeming his usual angry, annoyed, and slightly bored face. I smiled, standing next to him. "That titan, there's a human inside." I told him. He smirked.

"Bullshit." He replied. I shook my head, pushing up my glasses.

"He's a human. He seemed to know the basic gist of the titan killing strategy." I said.

"Like hell. Come on, let's go. The evacuation's done." Levi muttered, using his 3DMG to return to the safest wall, Wall Sina. God, the only wall left. A bomb was heard. I assumed some people from Garrison were still killing Titans.

I followed him, replaying the scene where Levi was crying and kissed me. I blushed hard. "Oi, brat, what's wrong with your face?" Levi growled. I shook my head.

Did I just fucking blush? I've got to redeem myself. I adjusted my glasses and zoomed past something I wasn't willing to see. Levi didn't notice it and jumped past Wall Sina. I didn't follow. I stopped short.

A random general was about to fire a bomb. I realized that was going to be the second time. I walked up to the general and stopped his hand. "That's enough." I said.

The general looked at me and saluted in a hurry. "Relax. She's not as serious as her vice commander." Dot Pixis chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. "Nice to see that you are still alive." Dot nodded to me. I gave him a smile.

"Is it true that," I looked at the three idiots who were in a titan shell. "Eren could block the hole of Trost?" (Trost is the town that had been destroyed.) Armin nodded.

"Did you say that just to protect your lives or you meant it?" I continued. Eren and Mikasa switched expressions. I knew what they were thinking.

Why is Moonlit with them? Why isn't she helping?

Armin looked up at me, and me only, confidently. I smiled and he grinned back and looked serious again. The blonde stared at me and shouted, "both!" He's being earnest. I nodded satisfied.

"We're going to do this." I told Dot. He nodded along with me. "You three come with me." I called out. They nodded, afraid. "Put down your hand. It's making me worry." The general nodded.

I let go of his arm and led the three idiots along with Dot to the wall. "Pixis, please give us some privacy for a few minutes." He frowned but walked to another side, talking with a Garrison soldier.

3...2...1...

"Why are you here? Why are you with Dot Pixis? Why can you control the Garrison general?" And so on and so forth. All why questions. Way too many.

I ignored them. "Suck it up." I muttered. I beckoned Dot to come back. He waved apologetically to the man he was talking to and looked all serious at Eren.

"Can you do it?" He demanded.

"I don't know sir." Eren replied honestly, saluting.

He shook his head. "Let me rephrase that. Will you do it?"

Eren faltered. "Y-yes I can sir!" I smiled.

I looked into the horizon.

"God, it's the beginning of the beginning only, you fucking Titans."

I'll repay what you did to Levi.