The court; The party

We won. For now.

I sighed. We, as in me and Levi and the rest were tucked safely in our HQ. It was awkwardly silent as everyone sipped on either tea or coffee. I looked from Erwin to Levi who was holding the cup in the fucking wrong way.

Hanji chuckled sadly to break the awkwardness. "We sure lost some men today, didn't we?" Wow. Straight to the point. But that's what makes Hanji Zoë herself. I shot her a glare and she instantly looked down at her tea.

I started sipping on my all black coffee when that fucking Hanji stood up. Her chair clattered on the ground. "You guys should be happy! We finally won against those horrible but wonderful titans!"

"Just pick one." I heard Levi mutter. Erwin suddenly looked up at us.

"We're visiting that Jaeger today. After that, I have allowed you two, as in Levi and Moonlit-" I cut him off.

"I'm back. It's commander to you." I corrected.

He rolled his eyes. "Commander Moonlit. You guys are going to a party." He cut me off before both Levi and I started arguing. "It's an over night trip to the castle and I have everything prepared for you there. I cannot go because I have a lot of paper work, but I'll be accompanying you to Jaeger."

I shot up from my chair and saw Levi do the same. He stopped us again. "We're leaving now." I grabbed my cropped jacket that was part of our uniform.

"Vice commander, you cannot order me around." I argued, following him to the carraige prepared for us to visit Eren.

"But I'm your older brother." Erwin shot back.

"Not to mention we're not blood related." I muttered. "I'm not going to a fucking party." Me and Levi growled at the same time.

Erwin looked at Levi. "Corporal, you are still under my orders. And Moonlit, I'm still your brother no matter what. Now get in the fucking cart or else I'll drag you in myself."

I rolled my eyes and kicked him in the knee when I entered the carriage. Levi did the same but in the shin. That must hurt. As the horses started moving, Levi's arm squished into mine. I glared at him and he shot one back.

The ride was short and quiet. Soon we arrived at the building where Eren Jaeger was taken costody. Under it. Both me and Levi sneered in disgust at the dirtiness of the dungeon.

Levi leaned against a filthy wall and I winced. "OCD working against you?" Levi sneered.

"Back to you." I snarled. Eren was still asleep but he was stirring now. He sat up, just to be greeted my cuffs around both his hands and feet. His eyes were wide with shock when he realized he was sleeping in a cell.

"Did that boy just wake up?" I muttered to Erwin. He nodded.

"Took me lots of effort, but I got the MP to allow us to speak to him." Erwin explained.

"Spare the details, big-brows." Levi rolled his eyes. Erwin raised an eyebrow, which caused me to almost laugh.

We focused back to the boy with the beautiful green enveloped in blue eyes. "What do you want to do?" Erwin asked. Eren's eyes widened with hate.

"Oi. Answer you scum." Levi growled.

"I want to wipe the titans off the face of the world. I want to kill them all." Eren snarled, looking down at his hands. Levi's eyes shone. I smirked a bit. We both walked up to the cell bars. Levi closed his hands on the bar while I leaned on them.