Titan Strikes

"Just answer my question already."

I almost burst out laughing at him. Damn he looked so cute. What...did I just think? I slapped my face a few times and pulled on my uniform. "I'm not. I got my death wish to sign."

A knock. I shooed Levi to hide. He rolled his eyes at me as his behind the bed. I played with a lock of my bangs, pulling them down over my glasses.

"Morning, Moonlit." Armin smiled, a slight blush playing on his cheeks. I could feel Levi staring at me. I squirmed uncomfortably. Nodding, I stood up and adjusted my glasses. "Can you ever say morning or hey?" Armin joked, walking out of the room with me.

"Takes too long." I muttered. Armin laughed.

"Oh, hey Eren, Mikasa." Armin called out. Mikasa nodded, and Eren just stared at me.

I walked past his frozen figure and put my hand on his shoulder. "Do. Not. Tell." I whispered into his ear, my breath tickling his skin. He blushed hard and nodded. I smirked. I continued walking into the cafeteria, Eren frozen there.

"What's wrong with Eren?" Armin asked as Eren walked over here. Mikasa looked at him worriedly, and then glared at me. I ignored her. Eren sat down. They were gathered around my corner. It was fucking annoying. I nibbled on my bread. The three idiots continued joking like normal, and I sat back, listening.

The doors of the cafeteria slammed open, and I reluctantly looked to the door. Why the fucking shitty hell is he here???? I groaned in annoyance inwardly. Everybody's eyes widened and they saluted to him. Only I didn't. Armin nudged my ribs a bit. I just shook my head at him.

He saluted at me, the blond man, I mean. Not Armin. I nodded back, a frown tugging at my lips. He rolled his eyes. "I am here to personally teach you the jobs that are required to do on the walls." The commander, no vice commander of Survey Corps exclaimed.

He was not in Garrison, but oh well. "There will be Garrison cadets to help you. And you may ask Moon-" I tasered him shooting him a warning glance. Everyone eyes widened in shock. He coughed.

"You may ask me," he continued and whispered,"or commander Moonlit to help." Nobody heard the second part which I was relieved. Eren glanced at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you soon, my sister." Erwin saluted to me, and I looked away from him in irritation. He chuckled and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Erwin is your brother?" Armin exclaimed. The three idiots were the only ones who heard that. The salution in half a year ago, the general was quiet about mentioning Erwin, so, yeah it was a surprise. I sat down calmly.

"Half. He forgets that part." I said, putting the spoon into my mouth. We headed toward Wall Rose. Erwin explained everything, but we didn't have time to test it out. I headed to my room after dinner and sat down, relaxing my shoulder. I pulled off the pants and slipped on a skirt.

Throwing my jacket on the bed next to me, I loosened my buttoned shirt until I could breath. Pushing up my glasses, I let my head hang down on the brim of my bed. My eyes had no shine, no goal, no emotions.

I was like a doll. "Boo." I blinked, keeping on my poker face. Levi was there in front of me, upside down. I sat up, confused.

"Boo?" I questioned.

"God you're like a pissy brat that is behind in her generation!" Levi groaned.

"I'm sure nobody says that these days."I replied.

" Eh...?"Levi groaned. I adjusted my glasses.

"Why are you still here? I thought I said no." I sighed. Levi rolled his eyes.

"You said you aren't going to answer it! For gods sake, why isn't Erwin the commander?!" Levi muttered, poison in his words. Words that actually hurt me. Of course, I ignored the feeling. I didn't know what it was.

"Just leave." I replied with no feeling, a bot too loud. I looked down at the ground, using my hair as an advantage to block my face. Levi tched and left. Lying down on the bed, I sighed.

The next morning, we headed onto the wall where we loaded and cleaned the cannons. Erwin and Levi was nowhere to be found. Bullshit. I didn't care. I continued cleaning the cannon until smoke erupted around us. I dropped down the stick and gasped in shock.

"Colossal Titan! Damn that shitty Titan!" I gasped. Eren was frozen there in shock. "It's going to break the wall, call for an evacuation!" I shouted. A person flew off with their 3DMG. I was shooing off people on the wall but Eren just decided.

"This is our chance to take down the Titan! Attack it with all your might!" Eren commanded. I made a tch sound. Running to the Titan, I planted my hook in its flesh and swung myself around it until I found the nape.

Levi wouldn't do this. I drew a blade, snapping it on my handle and striked. I know I couldn't harm it. Pulling Eren back, I let the titan hit me. I skittered on the wall, and I spit out blood.

"Eren, stop attacking it!" I called out. Eren didn't look back but didn't attack. And I know the fucking why. Because...

It vanished.