A Coincidence

"You're finally back, Luna."

A deep, heartless voice smirked. It wasn't a genuine smile, and I knew that. His raven hair hung down neatly, and his attire was straight and everything but sloppy.

I ignored him and switched into a more comfortable outfit. Sitting down on my bed, I gestured him to sit on the other one. He didn't. I rolled my eyes.

"I came here, although forced by Erwin, to take you back shitty brat." The midget growled. I didn't respond but pushed my glasses up.

"I hate to admit this but, Survey Corps are falling drastically. The Titans are steps closer to destroy Wall Rose. Do you want that to happen?" Shorty spat. I blinked. Is he pleading me to come back?

"Erwin and I made a deal that I would finish the death camp. It's barely half a year." I finally spoke up. Shorty cursed under his breath. I leaned back.

He walked up to me and pinned me to the wall. I adjusted my glasses calmly. He glared at me. It was amusing how a midget could be intimidating, though I was shorter than him, I was a lot younger and stronger. I was still in a growing stage.

I blurted out one word. "Superior." He growled but let me go.

"I sincerely apologize for my behavior, captain. We need our squad leader back. Who knows when the Titans are going to attack." I nodded approvingly to his behavior.

"I'll think about it." I replied stoically. I adjusted my glasses and lied down.

"Give me your answer fast, fucking brat. I'll wait here." Shorty snarled. He was one crappy adult. And a short one too. I lied down on my pillow. Jingle. I opened my eyes to find Shorty looking at the bracelet.

"Oo, you got a boyfriend?" Shorty asked. He looked disappointed. At least to me. I smirked.

"I'll leave the answer to your imagination, my squad member, Levi."

Eren's PoV

[A/N] I rarely change PoVs so don't expect it too be good. -laughing nervously -

Oh, it's Moonlit! "Hey, Moon-" Eren stopped short when he saw who was next to her. And bowing to her too! Eren was so confused. What was he doing here? No, why was he in her room? And why was he bowing to her?

The great Levi Rivaille was bowing to Luna. Eren quickly his behind the door.

"I'll leave the answer to your imagination, my squad member, Levi." 

Eren was shocked. Levi was in Moonlit's squad. Wasn't he the captain? So many questions were piling up in his brain as he slid to the ground.

What was happening?

Back to Luna's PoV

Levi looked at me unamused. A faint smile was playing at my lips. "You think the guy behind the door would know the answer?" Levi muttered. I shrugged. To be honest, I already knew he was there.

"You can come out now, brat. We already know you're there."

I just sat there, uninterested. Eren quietly walked into view, shocked. I glanced at him, pushing up my glasses. "Is this brat your boyfriend?" I literally choked. I rarely show my emotions but that caught me off guard.

I glared at Levi. "Fuck no." Levi chuckled. Eren just stood there, startled.

"What do you mean, commander Levi?" Eren asked, saluting.

"That's vice commander for you." I smirked. Levi shot daggers at me. Growling, he bowed reluctantly.

"I expect you to give me an answer." Levi spat. Then he walked out my room. I finally could relax. I was always tense around him for some reason.

I lied down, pulling at the collar of my tee-shirt. "Why's he expecting an answer? An answer for what? What's your relations with him-" I cut him off, coughing lightly.

"Enough questions. Please leave for today." I said coolly. Eren looked like he was going to argue but he went out anyway. I pushed my glasses up. Didn't I make a fucking deal with Erwin? It might be true that the Survey Corps need help but are they that desperate.

I gradually fell asleep thinking of what Levi said. Or is it just Erwin's sister complex? I sighed.

I opened my eyes groggily and stared to the bed next to mine. It was only like 5 in the morning and I felt wide awake. I shot up from my bed combing my curly hair, its reflecting the shine of the light I always forget to turn off.

I pushed up my glasses. Picking up a stone on the ground (I might've carried it in on my shoe or something) and flung it at the sleeping figure. He clutched on his head in pain.

"Why the fucking hell would you do that?" Levi groaned.

"Why the fucking hell would you invade a girl's privacy?" I shot back.

"You're a girl?" Levi muttered under his breath. I decided to ignore him.

"You coming or not shitty brat?" Levi growled.

"I'm your leader. Don't address me like that, Shorty pie." I joked. I rarely did, but with Levi it was hilarious. Levi's cheeks gradually turned bright red.

"Just answer my question already."