Chapter 1 [Edited]

[Y/N POV]

        Hm, as I looked around i noticed the town is indeed of a fantasy land. But it looks kind of modern? Well if this is a fantasy world I should find an adventures guild or something. Though I had thought that I should check and see what my starting level ad stats were. . . . Hm, How do I even do that?  I had thought for a second. Soon I had thought of a few ways I might be able to. And that's when I had seen something in the lower right hand side of my vision. Thinking that about if its how I check the status, I focused on it. It had then showed a few different options, that I didn't really bother checking as I focused on the parts where it displayed my own information.

     [Y/N]  [L/N]    HP: 300 MP: 300 LV: 1

Items equipped: heart locket

Weapon: Hack Knife

        Hm, alright so that's all its showing me for right now. I then began to reach my hand behind my head to find a sword. I unsheathed it an inspected it. Wow it really is Cross' knife! Oh I'm getting distracted, as I put the Knife away. I started heading to a building that I had suspected of being the adventurers guild. Pushing the door open as I had walked inside.

       And to my surprise it was in fact the adventurers guild although I got weird stares from almost everybody. As I walked over to one of the waitresses I asked them if I could register as an adventure. She pointed me over to a lady who was sitting in a chair 

                                    (Luna's Image is at the top)

                                                                                 [Luna POV]

I watched as a rather cute adventurer with white hair and multi-colored eyes. One was red and the other was white, there was also a scar on his cheek. But if I'm being honest for some reason I started blushing. I didn't know if it was because I found him cute or if it might've been something else. Yet I soon noticed him walk up to me. Alright Luna get it together...Its just some cute random stranger...Nothing to be panicking about... Was what i told myself as I continued to silently panic.

                                                  [TBC AUTHOR KUN OUT!]