Chapter 3

[Aqua POV]

            Me and Kazumi (that's what I'm calling her) were talking about how I should've lowered my standards for our party request. I don't know about her but I want to get out of here as quickly as possible. But our thoughts were interrupted as two people walked up to us. A little girl in a red mage's hat. (At the top of the chapter click the arrow to view it). And a rather Attractive Man, I felt my face start burning up as I laid my eyes upon him. Kazumi was wondering who I was looking at and turned around.

                                           [Kazumi POV]

            I looked behind me to see a very attractive man that looked straight out of a dating sim!! He introduced himself and I may have gotten multiple inappropriate and lewd thoughts just by him saying hi. Which i didn't typically mind as my attention turned to the other person. The little girl started to introduce herself as Megumin or something I wasn't paying attention until she fell and (Y/n) picked her up off her feet. 

                                        [Megumin POV]

          I was confused on why I hadn't hit the ground and opened my eyes to see myself in A white haired mans arms. His arms were strong.... yet caring and supportive. It almost made me forget about my hunger until my tummy growled. The Handsome man put me down on the table and went off to ordering me something to eat. As I had started talking to hopefully my future party members.