🍋Chapter 11🍋

🍋LEMON WARNING THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE LEMMONS PLEASE LEAVE AS I WISH TO SPARE YOU'RE INNOCENCE🍋

                                                                [Y/N POV]

The moment I had said the summon command I was Tackled and Caught between a pair of F+ breasts. (use this as reference).

                                                             [Chara's POV (Remember it's X!tale chara)]

I woke up feeling naked and felt something between my chest and something poking my leg. I Looked down to see a rather attractive yet familiar man. Only then I realized who he was. He was an old buddy of mine from the royal guard. We were what'd you call friends with benefits. So when I realized what was poking me I Immediately sat up and undressed him. It looks like he had liked seeing my naked body as I saddled his fully erect 16 inch cock between my breasts and got to work deep-throating it.

Once I felt it was lubed up, I went to ride him. He had placed his hands on my thighs and looks up at me for consent. (CONSENT IS KEY GUYS)

I had nodded to let him know it was Ok as i slammed my hips down onto his cock. His cock slamming its way straight into my womb making me cum instantly. As a lewd face had appeared on my face with my tongue out. 

I kept ridding him until he started to thrusts his way into my cunt while I was ridding him. As I had came multiple times, since his cock had never failed to make me do so. This had kept going on for half an hour before Our thrusts began to get sloppy.

Y/n: I-Im gonna Cum!~

Hearing this I had told him to cum out-side as I wasn't ready for kids quiet yet. But when I am ready I'll make sure to milk him of his baby batter until I get pregnant~. 

Finally I had came and he pulled out covering my body with thick ropes of cum as my entire body was covered in his cum. Marking me with his scent, as we finished there was a thick smell of Sex, and cum in the room.

-------------------------------TBC---------------------------------

Author-kun: How was that guys? Let me know in the comments below! Anyway Author-kun Out!