Chapter 6 [Edited]

[Y/N POV]

I was honestly amazed at her explosion until I remembered that Aqua was inside a frog. I dashed at the toad that munched on her. I had slashed it but when I did it turned into a big cross mark. And like that toad slime Covered me as I reached into it a pull out aqua.

                                                                                 [Aqua POV]

I opened my eyes to see (Y/N) holding me like I was a princess who was just saved by her knight in shining armor!!  It took a lot of willpower for me to not have a nose bleed. But then I had remembered the slime smelled disgusting but I had already shoved his face in my breast. I could just feel the heat radiating of his face as he pulled his head out of my grip, dropped me down, and looked away.

                                                                                  [Y/N POV]

I could feel the heat radiating off me as I felt aqua smirk at me. I looked towards the others as I felt my face's heat slowly die down. The next thing I know-

Megumin fell slowly

Megumin fell slowly. Both me and Kazumi were confused until she started talking-

Megumin: E-even though my explosion spell is powerful, using it takes up a lot of energy. I overexerted myself conjuring it so now well- i can't move a muscle.

As she was saying that A giant toad started coming to her, but I was already dealing with the ones that had shown up. As I finished I saw that Kazumi was fighting a toad then ChompI looked back under my shoulder and saw that Megumin got munched on.