QUICK UPDATE!!!

Alright so, I know I was supposed to post a new chapter a LONG time ago. But I ended up forgetting to even finish the chapter. Although I have noticed a majority of the readers having an issue with Kazuma being a woman in this story.

And I understand the problems that it can potentially bring as more chapters are released. Which started to make me think that I should just revert to how the original story is written. But I wanted to put this to a vote. Although I know what the majority of you are going to pick. And I will give you about a week to choose.

Since I feel really bad about letting you all down and forgetting about posting a chapter. So, In the meantime I will be working on chapters while I wait for the votes to tally up. I also have an idea planned for an event that will happen soon. So, stay tuned!

Normal Kazuma in story -

Stick with the Current Female Kazuma (Kazumi) -

Vote starts - (10-18-22)

Vote will end and be reviewed at - (10-25-22)

 (10-26-22) - Well a lot more of you want to stick to a female Kazuma, which I actually didn't expect. But nevertheless you have voted and that is what we're going with. And Unfortunately the 3 chapters I was working on apparently never saved so I have to rewrite them all T-T. So with high hopes I'm going to try and work on them right now and have them out by tomorrow or Friday. Also after the chapters are released I'm Going to delete this part.

                                                                                                                          ~sincerely a sad Author-Kun who feels as if he let all of you down (Even though that's technically what he did-)