Prologue [Edited]

Narrator POV

         One morning a high school student from [insert random school here]. Know as [Your Name] woke up to do some school supplies shopping because he was out of notebooks. After filling them with little doodles and notes for his class. Anyway as he makes his way there unknown to him that something terrible will occur...

                        [Names POV]

     I don't know why but there's something about today. Oh well maybe it's nothing. As I made my way to the store I saw there weren't any people around except for their cars. I got nervous but then I saw a group of people holding guns. They looked like they wanted to rob the place.
   Against my better judgement to call the cops and run away. I decided to call the cops and attempt to apprehend the robbers. I grabbed a near by pipe, snuck my way inside and began my attack.
                     [??? POV]

I don't know how this happened but me and a lot of strangers were being held by gun point until someone came in holding a pipe while wearing a school uniform from [random school name].

                       [Names POV]
After managing to defeat all of the robbers I failed to notice one come from behind me. It was already to late as I had grabbed the pipe and swung for his head. He had already impaled me with a combat knife to the heart. Falling back as the robber had fallen as well. Soon I could hear the girl i saved crying over my body as i slowly bleed out. Seeing the light as I laid there and accepted my fate

       After that i had awoken in a mysterious room with a girl in a sort of nun outfit [picture at the top].
                      [Eris's pov]

I was sitting around in my chair when I had gotten an alert that someone would be meeting me. They could've to me he was cute- No wait what am I thinking I'm a goddess! My job is to help him after all.

   " [your name] [last name] I am Eris sadly you have died. You were given 3 choices. Option 1 you can go to heaven where you will have no physical body but bask in the sunlight. Option 2 you will be reborn as a baby with no memory of you're previous life. Or Option 3-"

                                                [TO BE CONTINUED] 

                                    [MWAHAHAHAH Author-kun out!]