Chapter 15

{Kazumi POV}

She had started to breath heavily like crazy.

Wow Read flag. She's giving me the crazy eyes, Big time! My guts telling me she's like Aqua and Megumin. Ugh Hopeless with a capital 'H'. 

Kazumi: Yeah I don't recommend joining us. One of our members isn't what I'd call all that useful. And the other can only use a spell once a day. The other is the only useful member we have. As, for me I have no skills. Sorry to say this but our parties trash, and you would be better off in- AAAAHH!

I said in pain as she gripped my wrists tightly. And she leaned over to me.

Darkness: That is exactly what I'm looking for! 

She said letting my poor wrists free, as she stepped back a bit.

Darkness: In all honesty, I have a slight confession to make.

She said moving her hand to her chest piece.

Darkness: Although I am confident with my defensive abilities, I am. . . Quite clumsy.

She said slightly moving her hand down, as she turned away.

Darkness: In fact, None of my attacks ever hit their mark. 

Welp there you have it. My gut was right

Darkness had then slammed her hands on the table as she got way to close to my face.

Darkness: That said, I will not hesitate to charge up on the front lines!  You can use me as your sheild, Yes! Use me!

AGK Too close! Being a shut in never taught me face to face interactions like this.

I thought in a panic as This girl was Abusing my personal space.

Ok stay calm, and turn her down. 2 useless party members are good enough

Kazumi: Sorry, but I don't think we could ever use someone as a shield. 

Darkness: I wouldn't mind that!

She said confidently.

Kazumi: Well almost all of us get eaten by monsters in every battle.

Darkness: Oh I wouldn't Mind that either!

Kazumi: Huh?

I said looking confused at her.

I was right this girl is hopeless. She's just like the other two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{END FLASHBACK}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~