Chapter 14

{Y/N POV}

As i drifted off into a darkened slumber. Only to be awoken about a few minutes later.

???: There you are

We heard a voice, as I opened my eyes to look at two women.

???: We could not finish our talk, because you were drunk and felt ill

The blond one said as she took a seat besides Kazumi.

Kazumi: Uh, I'm feeling better now.

Was, what I heard as I tuned them out. Taking a quick nap. 

Then being awoken by a moan? I slowly opened my eye, to see the blond one Guessing. That she was the source of the moan. As the silvered haired one came up.

This time I tried to pay attention, as she looked somewhat similar to Eris...? But, sleep had taken its toll as I had tuned them out to take a quick nap.

As I was sleeping I wondered how Kazumi knew the blond girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ F L A S H B A C K~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                   {Kazumi POV}

                                                                   {Kazumi POV}

I was sitting down, sipping on a beer. As I was suddenly approached by a girl.

???: My name is Darkness. And my class is Crusader, If you would have me-

She said as she started to breath heavily.

Darkness: I would like to join your p-p-p-p-party please. I can start Immediately.

She said still breathing heavily, which weird-ed me out a bit.

Kazumi: Mm, I don't-

She didn't let me finish as she grabbed my wrist and came close to my face. 

Darkness: Tell me about the members of your party! Why are they all slimy? What sort of horror befell upon them?!

Kazumi: Oh uh they just got swallowed by a couple of giant toads and one got covered, while trying to save them.

Darkness: What!?

She said as he eyes went wide, as now both of her hands were gripping onto my wrists. And she moved her head aside as she closed her eyes. 

I had gulped down some of my own saliva as i though:

Whats up with this chick?

She had then opened her eyes as she started to speak.

Darkness: Uh I mean. Uh as a knight I cannot stand by and watch two tender young ladies and one Gorgeous Man. Be defiled by some creature.

{ T B C MWAAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAH ~ Author-Kun :)}