Did it go to Far?

Chapter 7

Lyla's P.O.V.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis shouted.

"Sounds fun, but how do you play?" I asked.

"You pick a person and ask them truth or dare, if truth you ask them a question, if dare you give them something to do and they must do it." Harry explained.

"Okay everybody sit down." Louis demanded.

"Louis is this like your favorite game or something?" I ask.

"Yes it is now sit down." Louis said.

I decided to sit down next to Niall and he said,"eres muy hermosa."

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"You forgot how to speak Spanish?" He asked with wide eyes.

"I knew how to speak Spanish?" I say dumbfounded.

"I'll have to teach it to you all over again!" Niall said.

"Fine with me." I said.

"Okay, who's going first." Louis asked.

"I will!" Liam shouted.

"Okay, go!" Harry yelled.

"Lyla,truth or dare?" Liam asked me.

"Uhm, dare?"I say unsure.

"I dare you to song every guy in here and pick the best kisser." He said grinning.

"Snog? Like make out with?" I asked innocent like.

"Yes." He said.

"Ugh, alright." I said and crawled next to Liam.

I put my lips onto his and his tongue went straight in my mouth. After a minute, I moved to Zayn. I put my lips onto his and our heads moved with each others. He put his tongue in my mouth and we battled for dominance. I pulled away and moved on to Harry. I looked at Serena a mouthed ' I'm sorry I have to.' I put my lips on his and his tongue went straight in my mouth like everybody else's. his lips were soft and warm. I pulled away and Louis was next. He looked at me with an evil grin and pulled me by my waist so I could be closer to him. This time I shot my tongue straight in his mouth and felt him smile. His kisses were better then anyone's here. I pulled away and went to Niall. I sat on him and he put his lips on mine. After about 15 seconds, I put my tongue in his mouth. Our heads bobbed together and moved with each others. I pulled away and sat back down. I just stared at everyone and they did the same.

"Well?" They all said.

I look at Louis then Niall then back at Louis.

"Louis." I said and his face grew a grin.

"I can't believe you did that when you're dating me." Niall said quite loudly,everybody stared.

"Technically, you didn't ask me out yet!" I shout.

"Lyla, just go, it's your turn to pick someone." Serena said.

"Louis, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare as always." He says winking at me.

"I dare you to snog me while Niall watches." I say looking at Niall who looks upset.

"What if I don't wanna watch?" Niall asked.

"Then Liam will force you to, right Liam?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'll have to force you." Liam said.