Six Flags! \(^-^)/

THIS IS TERRIBLE AND LATE SORRY

DID I MENTION TERRIBLE

CAUSE IT IS..

I don't know about this chapter. I've only been to six flags once. Whoops.

Anyway......Kay Nevermind bye.

___________________________________________________________________________

Serena's P.O.V.

I woke up suddenly to see two emerald green eyes staring right at me.

"Well hello there Harry," I said.

"Goodmorning, get out of bed soon, Niall, Lyla, and Louis are coming to pick us up at nine-thirty," he said giving me a quick kiss on my forehead.

I look over at the alarm clock and it's eight-ten. I brush my teeth and head straight to the kitchen. I grab a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms, my favorites. Which to choose though? I REALLY love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I'm in a Lucky Charms mood today. The little girl from the taco commercial pops into my head.

"Why not both?" I whisper.

I pour both cereals and some milk in a bowl. I head back upstairs after i finish eating and it's eight-thirty. I look in the mirror and notice my hair was in its natural mess of curls, so I decided to take a shower and straighten it. I jumped in the shower and got out in a record time of five minutes. I towel dry my hair a little before I blowdry it. I plug in the straightener and wait till it gets hot enough. I go to my room and put on a white bandeau and light blue high waisted shorts with a brown belt. I brush out my hair and start the straightening. I always get bored doing my hair, so I decided to put on some music. I finally finished my hair and I stepped into my room and picked up my phone. It was now nine-ten and they'd be here in twenty minutes. I put on a few necklaces and bracelets. I put on the white supras Niall bought me for my birthday and grab my phone. I skip downstairs and see Harry watching some t.v.

"What're you watching?" I ask.

"TV," he replies.

"I know that, but what're you watching on tv,"

"Tv show,"

(Credz: dialogue above hoiitsroi/wassabi productions on youtube check them out)

"Harry!"

He laughs. I was about to sit next to him on the couch when the sound of a car horn went off.

"I think that's them," I say.

I open the door and and see Lyla's car.

I grab my phone, keys, and the tickets for Harry and I.

"C'mon Harry," I gesture him over and we leave.

We enter her car. Since Niall's sitting in the passenger seat, Harry and I have to sit in the back with Louis, he's sitting all the way to the right, which I didn't mind. I scooted all the way next to him and buckled up, as did Harry.

"Hey Louis," I hug him awkwardly.

You're in a car you can't really hug someone well.

"Hey Serena," Louis replies.

"Do you have your tickets?" Lyla asks.

"Yep, right here!" I wave the papers in my hand.

"Alright good! Lets roll out," she says.

---

A couple minutes passed by and the whole time there was an awkward silence. Out of no where, I felt like The Fray was on the radio.