Luck of the Irish

Chapter 1

Lyla's P.O.V.

Restlessly tapping my foot on the floor, I look at the clock on the wall. He should be here by now, what's taking him so long? This 'tutor' whoever he was. He's 15 minutes late. He's probably some Geeky kid that wears glasses, has acne, wears vests, thats smells and has never talked to a girl, his mom doesn't count, you know the usual nerd. Well, the only reason I'm doing this is because I'm failing Spanish. No matter how hard I try, my brain wouldn't cooperate.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Crap" I thought to myself. I'm fifteen minutes late. We're meeting at Starbucks whoever this girl is. She's probably some orange bimbo that is covered with a ton of cover up and has slept with the entire football team. I've always told my self not to pre-judge, but I've been doing this for awhile and have many experiences. Well, I made an agreement to my dad that ill help this girl pass her class. All I have to do is meet up with her an hour a week, easy cash right? I walk into the coffee shop and I see no one of my description. Maybe she's late. I texted my dad," what does she look like?" " she's wearing a green coat." He said. I scan the shop, and find her. I walk up to her and say," Uhm, excuse me . Are you Lyla?"

Lyla's P.O.V.

I look up to see a boy with blonde hair. I heard him say," Uhm, excuse me. Are you Lyla?" I stare at him for a while and think to myself, this is my tutor? " I misjudged him a lot" I thought. " you what." He said. " nothing! And yes I'm Lyla. Are you my tutor?" I asked. " yes my name is Niall, Niall Horan." He replied. Boy, he wasn't anything of what I thought earlier. He's good looking, has a nice sense of style, smells nice, and has probably talked to many girls, but his blue eyes top everything off. " oh um Lyla, Lyla Smith." " nice to meet you. Now let's get started" he said as he put down his bag. He shuffled some paper and put it in the middle of us. I quickly used this time to take my hair out of its ugly updo bun.

Niall's P.O.V.

My misconceptions were completely wrong. She's not orange, and looks like a pretty smart girl. i looked up to catch her fixing her hair. Now that i think of it, she's pretty cute. She caught me looking up at her and she blushed. i couldnt help but smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 DAYS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyla's P.O.V.

I think im starting to really understand Spanish. Niall has been helping a lot. Even if he's been turtoring me for 2 days now. the next tutoring meet up was at my lovely home. i was brushing on a new coat of teal nail polish when i looked at the clocked and realized hed be here in just a few minutes. i quickly blowed at my nails and went to my closet. i looked in the mirror and thought i looked fine just being at my house and all, i have to look casual. i heard the door bell ring, so i quickly scurried to open it.

Nialls' P.O.V.

Her house was really small on the outside. I walked up to a big oak door and rang the doorbell. it was freezing outside so i was blowing hot air onto my bare hands. i was staring into the air when i heard a tiny voice say, " hey." it was Lyla. " oh hey." " wanna come inside?" she giggled. "oh right." and i with that i was in her house. Really? Another misconception? That's like my billionth one today.