Hmmm

I lifted his chin and kissed him. He layed me down on the couch and put his elbows on either side of me, not breaking the kiss.

Gentle, yet rough. Giving me a flashback the day we had our first date. Making a thought swirl through my head. I pulled away.

"Harry?"

"Ya?"

"That day when we...did you use a condom?" 

_________________________________________________________________

---(IT'S ANOTHER FILLER, SORRY GUYS!)---

 Chapter 15

Serena's P.O.V.

He just dangled over me.

"Harry.."

No answer. I pushed him off me and stood up. I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"HARRY!"

"Serena..."

"Answer me..!"

"Serena..."

"Don't Serena me!"

"N-no, I didn't."

"HARRY! WHAT IF I GET PREGNANT? I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL, I'M GRADUATING THIS YEAR, I CAN'T JUST HAVE A BABY. I'M NOT READY. NO. NO.N--"

"SERENA! calm down. you don't just have sex and bam you're pregnant. it takes a couple times." he assured me.

"B-but sometimes it doesn't."

"No buts." He hugged me, but I pushed him away.

I walked away, going upstairs.

"Serena.."

"I can't right now Harry, I'm sorry. Thank you for the present though." I said and ran up to him.

I gave him a quick kiss then ran back upstairs, leaving him motionless. It's just, losing my virginity to Harry is big, I don't think he knows that though. My head starts throbbing from all the thoughts and I start to get dizzy. I start getting lightheaded and thirsty, so I start walking downstairs. I feel loopy and the last thing I hear is 'Serena?!?'.

-*-

I wake up to hazy vision. In the blur, I see a boy with curly hair and extremely beautiful eyes. 

Harry. He shakes me until my eyes are completely open.

"W-what happened?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

I burning pain ripped through my ankle and I cried out in pain, then a cool relieving feeling, ice.

"Shh. It's okay Serena, but I think you might have sprained you're ankle."

"What? How?"

"You don't remember? You like erm..basically...you fainted..i think..and basically..you fell down the stairs..erm..ya"

"When?"

"Like a half hour ago. But stop talking, drink this water, you might have been dehydrated(xD)."

I gulped down the water. I tried to stand up, but it was no use. Every time I stepped on my foot, I would wince.

"Should I drive you to the doctors?" He asked.

"Just so we could X-ray it maybe?"

"Okay, let me see if they have any spots open today."

He picked up the phone and asked the person on the other line if there was a time available for an X-ray.