What Happened?

AUTHORS NOTE: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE NEW ENDING OF THE FIFTH CHAPTER PLEASE DO OR YOU'LL BE COMPLETLY LOST!

Chapter 6

Niall's P.O.V.

I got so upset i took my anger out on the one I love the most, Lyla. I looked her straight in the eyes and slapped her so hard. She kneed me in the balls and stormed out of the room. right when she slammed the door of her car, I got outside. she reversed out of the driveway and then a car drove into her car.

" Lyla!" i screamed, but there was no use.

" Mate, what happe-" Louis stopped to see Lyla's towed car.

" Louis call 9-1-1 now!" i demanded.

" I'm calling i'm calling!" he said putting the phone up to his ear.

" Hello, officer? There's been a crash right in front of my house involving a loved one." He stopped talking.

" It's at 1993 Pestember St. Month City 91393 is the zip code. Thank you." He said and hung up/

" They're on they're way, but can you tell me what you did?" he said seriously.

" I-I ab-abused he-her mate." I said crying and looking over at Louis, his eyes wide.

" I guess i just got jealous of you and her, I-I'm sorry mate." I said.

" Don't apologize to me mate." he said.

He was right.

I walked over to the car that crashed into her and said,

" Were you even watching the road? Look what you did to my girlfriend." a tear fell down my cheek.

" I'm so sorry, it wasn't on purpose. If i was in your shoes i would be reacting the same way." the man said. he looked as if he was in his mid 20's.

My train of thought was stopped by the noise of very loud sirens coming this way.

" LOUIS, THEY'RE HERE!" I yell and he walks over.

An officer named Steve Gracekin came over and asked us a bunch of questions starting with me.

" What's your name, age, and where do you live?" he asked.

" I'm Niall Horan,19, and I live over there." I answered pointing to my house.

He then faced Louis and asked, " Name, age, where do you live?"

" Louis Tomlinson, 20, and I sharing a flat with Niall." he replied.

" Do you know how this happened?" he asked.

i looked over as the people got out of the ambulance and put her limp body on a gernie and back into the car.

" Excuse me sir, do you know how this happened?" he asked again but more stern this time.

" All I did was step inside and see that man over there crash into my girlfriend." I replied.

" Also, i saw her storm out the flat crying." Louis added.

" Okay. Do you know why this happened or why she was crying?" he asked.

" Nope." we both said looking at each with that 'they're going to find out soon' look.

" Ok thanks boys." he said and walked away.

I ran over to the ambulance and asked what hospital they were going to.

" Mayburn Hospital sir." she replied.

" Thank you so much." I say and walk over to Louis.

" Get in the car Louis." I said and he did so.