Just Getting Started

Chapter 4

Niall's P.O.V.

I texted her ' goodnight ~Niall' then drifted off.

~~~~the morning~~~~

I was awoken by the sound of my phone buzzing. I quickly glanced at the contact name, And when I saw who it was, My face grew a smile. It was Lyla. I opened the message that read ' Good morning! Sorry I didn't get your text until now. ' that's okay' I responded. '

Lyla's P.O.V.

I woke up suddenly when my phones alarm Went off. I realized that I got a text message From an unknown number. I opened it and it said ' goodnight ~Niall'. I decided To save his number as 'him<3'. I texted him 'Good morning! Sorry I didn't get your text until now.' ' that's okay' he responded. I Started giggling when all of a sudden my dad barges in.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Give me your phone right now! After what happened at dinner last night you shouldnt have your phone! Me and your mother agreed with this." He said cruelly.

" can I at least say bye to the person I was talking to?" I asked.

"Hurry!" He said.

I quickly texted Niall ' sorry I have to go, my dad is taking away my phone ;('.

" here," I said as I was giving him my phone.

"Thank you." He say as he shuts the door.

Lyla's Dad's P.O.V.

I quickly Grabbed her phone and opened her messages. I looked at who she was recently texting. ' him<3 ? Who is him?' I thought.

Niall's P.O.V.

She responded saying ' sorry I have to go, my dad is taking away my phone ;('. I didn't respond because I knew her dad would already have her phone. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took my toothbrush and toothpaste and put toothpaste on my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. I quickly washed my face and ran to the kitchen.

*GRUMBLE* "I'm starving!!!" I yelled even though I live alone. I ran to the cupboards And grabbed a bowl. Then I ran to the drawers and grabbed a spoon. I then ran to the fridge and grabbed the milk. I quickly ran to the pantry and grabbed some Lucky Charms. After I assembled my cereal and finished eating, I skipped over to the couch. I took the remote and flipped to a channel. I slowly began drifting off. I was awaken by an ear piercing scream.Then I looked to see that my tv was still on. I left my tv on a horror movie. I grabbed the remote and turned it off.

~~~~~~few hours later~~~~~~

I decided ,since there's nothing else to do, to call my friends Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn over.

'3:30 my place for some pizza and movies sound good?' I texted them. They all responded with a yes. I decided, since I had the free time, to take a shower. I turned on the hot water and quickly stepped inside. I started singing Michael Buble's song

Haven't Met You Yet.

I tried so very hard not to lose it

I came up with a million excuses

I thought, I thought of every possibility

And I know someday that it'll all turn out

You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out

And I promise you, kid, that I give so much more than I get

I just haven't met you yet

Then I dryed up and put on a t-shirt and some sweatpants, and that's when the doorbell rang.

I ran over to the door and when I opened it I was greeted by a very happy Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn.

"Hello Niall!" They all said in unison.

Hello boys!" I replied.

" so what movie are we watching," i said while setting out all the movies I have.

" we were actually thinking that we could play some truth or dare..." Liam said.

" just us?" I asked.

" we were also thinking you could invite someone else, like a girl friend or something." Louis added.

"I don't have a girlfriend but a girl friend I can ask to come over." I answered.

"Then call her, and if she has a friend, tell her to ask her to come." Harry retorted.

"Okay okay." I said as I walked outside to call Lyla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back inside," she can come...with a friend" I glanced at Harry. He was smiling his cheeky smile as usual.

We turned to the Food Channel and waited until they arrived.