Valentine's Day! <3

Well hiya.

K here's. the chapter.

It sucks.

Sorry it took so long to post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Serena's P.O.V.

I'm being shaken when my eyes finally flutter open.

"HARRY! STOP SHAKING ME!" I yell.

"Oh..haha. My bad." He says lying on his side.

"Woah Harry. Didn't know you were so masculine!" I laugh noticing his shirtlessness.

"Wanna feel? You know you want to," he chuckles taking my hand and placing it on his stomach, making me feel his toned torso.

"Nice," I giggle.

"Oh. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the hotel's breakfast buffet! That's why I woke you up by the way," he stated smiling like an idiot.

"I'd love to!" I say getting out of bed.

After we finish getting ready, we walk hand in hand downstairs to the buffet.

"Table for two?" The person at the front asks.

"Yes please," Harry replies politely.

"That's $40," the women says.

Harry pays her and we wait.

"Right this way," she says taking us to our table.

"Leave this here so we know you're out to get food," She said referring to a piece of paper placed on the table.

"Thanks!" Harry smiles.

"Enjoy!" She shouts.

We start heading to the food. We grab plates and start filling it with breakfast.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY! THEY HAVE CREPES!" I shout.

I get two crepes, some scrambled eggs, and a bagel. Harry got a crepe, and omelet, and also a bagel. We finish eating and we leave.

"I. Am. So. Full," I say.

"Wanna go for a walk? I mean, it IS our last day here," he suggests.

"Sure! I'd love to go site seeing!"

"Cool! C'mon, lets to!" He says grabbing my hand and running to an unknown area.

After countless laughs and pictures, we walk back to our hotel room. I take out my phone and smile at my new wallpaper. It was of Harry and I from our walk, making a silly face.

"Hey Harry, what do you wan--" I stop as I look over and find Harry sleeping.

"AWWW...you look so cute sleeping!" I whisper-shout.

I take his phone and quickly snap a picture of him, making it his new home screen wallpaper. I take off my shoes and jump into bed next to him, making him groan.

"Eyy, you woke me up! I was having the best dream ever!" He shouts face down into the pillow.

"Which was..?" I ask.

"I can't say...it's-it's private," He mumbles still faced down.

"I'm sorry? I couldn't hear what you said," I state.

"I said its private," he restates removing his face off the pillow.

We lay still in silence, watching each other's chest rise and fall. I don't really remember anything, except for the cheeky smile of Harry, until darkness consumed my entire body.