The Luck is Starting to Kick in

Chapter 2

Lyla's P.O.V.

" My dining room is straight up to your left. i have to get my notes, ill be right back " i said. he nodded and walked away. i quickly came down stairs and noticed Niall was looking out the window.

" nice view huh?" he jumped a little i think i startled him.

" yeah! your backyard is huge." i sat down and saw him rubbing his stomach. it growled so loud i even heard it. He looked at me embarrassed that i even heard.

" you hungry?" i asked rhetorically.

" yes, do you mind if I order pizza or something? im quite the eater." he asked.

" Be my guest, but your paying" we both laughed. i just realized how hilarious his laugh was. its actually pretty sexy, makes ne want to laugh my self. it also turns me on a bit.

Niall's P.O.V.

i heard the doorbell ring. we both shot up to get it, but i reached the door first.

" boy am i glad your here! I'm starving, here's the money. kepp the change." Niall said relieved he made it.

" thanks!" the pizza delivery boy said and turned and walked to the car. We raced back to the table.

" Let's dig in!" i said. she ran over to the kitchen and brought some pepsi and napkins. " thanks!" i said.

" welcome, now lets eat." before i knew it we were done. ive never seen a girl eat like that before. it turns me on a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ half an hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was time for me to go, but i wanted to stay.

" I'll be right back!" she said as she scurried into the other room. when she came back she had a ripped piece of paper in her hand, probably with her number on it. she walked me out. i didn't want to leave. i wanted to stay badly. i need to stall.

" uhm, before i leave, where's the bathroom?" smooth, I thought to myself.

" straight through that door." she said pointing to the door in the hallway. as i was exiting the bathroom, i heard the door shut.

" Niall! great to see you!" Lyla's mom said. she was covered with snow.

" is it snowing outside?" I say looking out the window.

" yes! thats why i want you to stay and eat with us!" she said smiling.

" oh thats fine!" i said as politely as i could.

" no your staying! im not letting you go out there." she said sternly.

Lyla's P.O.V.

"Well i guess your staying then!" I said hoping he'd say yes.