20

day 6

"what should we do today...i don't want you to go." wooyoung said as he dreaded the thought of san going back to the land of illusion.

"i think you should go to the police station to report your parents and go to court when i'm gone." san said, with sadness filling his tone.

"o-oh?" wooyoung was startled at the mention of his parents.

"you have to. i'll go with you today to calm you down, okay?"

"thanks, san." wooyoung thanked san as he placed a soft kiss on his cheeks. san blushed at the action.

"let's go, san." wooyoung said as he lent his hand out for san to take. san gladly took it and intertwined their fingers smoothly as wooyoung led him down to the land.

"the nearest police station is somewhere there." wooyoung pointed at a huge building as he charged at his destination, dragged san with him.

"your parents are already at the police station, i'll help you ask." san said, knowing that wooyoung had a little social anxiety.

"thanks, san." wooyoung said as he held san's hand tighter.

"sir? can i find mr. jung wonhyuk and miss hwang jiguk?"

"give me a moment sir. okay, i'll bring you to them." the officer stood up as san signalled for wooyoung to come over. wooyoung quickly ran to san and both boys followed the officer.

————

"wooyoung? please get us out of here, darling. w-we're sorry." jiguk pleaded, which wooyoung didn't buy.

"seriously? you think an apology would fix everything?" wooyoung scoffed as a tear came down his left eye, "are you crazy?"

"i-i-please.." wonhyuk begged, but this time san got irritated.

"do you realise what you've done to wooyoung? the trauma you've caused? the amount of abuse you've done? you think a simple 'sorry' coming from your ugly mouth could fix anything? no! 17 years worth of trauma takes time to forgive, or maybe he can't even forgive you for making his life this shitty. your abuse would've cost his life! do you not understand? if he says no, then it's a no. plus, you deserve jail time. just please, fuck off and leave him alone. we came here today to get you arrested, not to bring you guys back." san spat at the couple, holding wooyoung's hand tighter.

"fine! get us arrested all you want! but i already apologised, what have i missed?" wonhyuk asked, which set wooyoung on fire.

"you guys seriously have no sympathy at all. you really need to live life from my point of view to understand that what you guys did was unforgivable!" wooyoung yelled as tears came streaming down his eyes, as san softly wiped them away, "you have no idea how much damage you've caused. i almost ended my life a lot of times because of you! you monsters!" wooyoung yelled before he threw a punch at wonhyuk's jaw, in which his jaw was immediately fractured. wooyoung's strength was irreplaceable, he was extremely strong.

"agh!" wonhyuk groaned as he held his broken jaw. police officers immediately gathered and sent wonhyuk to the ER, leaving jiguk, wooyoung and san together.

"you," wooyoung growled as he grabbed the collar of jiguk's shirt, "don't think i forgave you just because i didn't punch you. you don't deserve to be forgiven, hell you're the one who did the most damage to me. fuck you, hwang jiguk." wooyoung said emotionally before the slapped jiguk's face with huge force, leaving an extremely red hand mark on her face. san just smirked at the sight of wooyoung's parents being technically bullied by wooyoung.

"now let's get them some jail time."

————

"what did they do to you?" the investigator asked wooyoung, as both of them sat down facing each other.

"they abused me verbally, physically and emotionally. they'd yell at me everyday, tear my self esteem apart every chance they get, and they'd beat me when they felt like it."

"date, time or duration of this behaviour?"

"since i was three, so 14 years."

"how many times did this happen?"

"daily."

"did anyone else see it happen?"

"no, no one even knew they had a son until i confronted them the other day."

"what kind of physical abuse did they do? please describe precisely."

"they would beat me with hangers, slam dictionaries on my head, kick, slap, hit and throw me around like i'm some stuffed toy. they threw glass plates and bowls at me, and strangled me. they beat me until i have blood, scars and bruises. i still have permanent scars on my body. i'll show you." wooyoung stuttered through the entire speech as tears started streaming down his face uncontrollably.

"take your time." the investigator said as he lent wooyoung a box of tissues, showing that he cares. wooyoung quickly grabbed multiple tissues at once and slammed them on his face, crying his eyes out. the investigator felt bad, so he asked san to come comfort wooyoung. san gladly walked into the room, kneeled down and hugged wooyoung warmly.

"shh, all the abuse is over. everything's okay now. you're getting revenge on wonhyuk and jiguk." san said as he rubbed wooyoung's back. wooyoung cried even harder, his head colliding on san's shoulder. san caressed and ruffled wooyoung's hair.

"woo.." san called out as he lifted wooyoung's head up, "i hope this would make you feel better." san said before the softly placed his lips on wooyoung's, which wooyoung was a little shocked. the investigator cooed at the sight of the boys kissing. both boys closed their eyes, with tears still streaming down wooyoung's face. san wiped the tears away with his thumb, whilst slowly moving his lips with wooyoung's. san then pulled away, gave wooyoung one last hug and said, "the faster you get this done, the sooner your parents would get arrested. fighting!"

————

after hours of questions bombing wooyoung's mind, he was finally done answering them.

"san!" wooyoung exclaimed as he charged at san, engulfing him in a huge bear hug. san melted into the touch, hugging wooyoung back.

"they'll now investigate wonhyuk and jiguk, we can go home." wooyoung cheered lifelessly as he wiped away his tears.

"good job. i'll fly you back up. you must be exhausted." san said as he gave wooyoung a piggyback ride, carrying him out of the police station.

————

"thanks for everything, san.." wooyoung smiled as he laid his head on san's shoulder.

"it's nothing. i'd do anything for you, you know that?" san said as he kissed wooyoung's forehead.

"woo! why're you crying?" san asked, concerned.

"i-i just thought of the things that would've happened to me if i haven't met you.." wooyoung had a hiccup from his crying, "i was seriously planning on committing suicide. if it weren't for my determination of finding you...i would've been dead by now. i can't imagine everything that i would've missed if i died. i-just-thank you so much." wooyoung said before he jumped onto san, giving him the biggest and warmest hug ever. san hugged back, not caring that his shoulder was completely wetted by wooyoung's tears.

wooyoung pulled away as he wiped his tears, smiling at san sweetly.

"i seriously can't thank you enough.." wooyoung looked down.

"it's really alright..i'm glad i helped you."

"i'm glad you helped me too." wooyoung said before placing a soft peck on san's lips, causing san to blush.

"tomorrow's your last day..so might as well make it the funnest day of them all."