7

"here we are!" san announced as both wooyoung and san landed on a big floating carpet that san created.

"oh my gosh!" wooyoung was astonished, "this is probably the first and last time i'll be able to see the galaxy..."

"probably, no guarantees. anyways let me summon a bts concert so you can enjoy your last moments here however you want!" san said enthusiastically. wooyoung nodded his head vigorously as san summoned a bts concert illusion.

"yay!" wooyoung cheered as he saw bts walk out like models. san summoned their 2019 mma performance, in which they performed a variety of songs, such as Intro: Persona, Boy In Luv, Boy With Luv, Mikrokosmos and Dionysus. wooyoung was amazed by san's choice, because wooyoung was exactly thinking of that exact performance.

"you can read minds?"

"yeah, sometimes. i got the signal that you wanted the 2019 mma performance so i did that." san smiled, which sent wooyoung to heaven.

'no nut november woo, don't simp!' wooyoung was scolding himself in his head as he stared at san.

"woo, are you okay? you seem distraught."

"y-yeah i'm totally fine."

"you know i can read people well, right? tell me what's wrong. i don't wanna invade your privacy by reading your mind."

"well, i'll tell you later. can we please enjoy the performance for now? it looks so real."

"sure!" san agreed as the performance started.

rm came out looking fresh and cool, which wooyoung admired. rm had an aura of confidence surrounding him. from rm's hair to rm's shoes, wooyoung admired every single part of his outfit.

"woah! it's namjoon! it's namjoon!" wooyoung's eyes lit up at the sight of bts's leader. san found it cute, and he unconsciously smiled a bit.

"you really like them, huh? they way your eyes lit up when you saw namjoon explains everything." san chuckled.

"yeah, they're my main inspiration. especially yoongi. his parents strongly opposed the idea of him being an idol, but he still took a huge leap go faith and went for it. he even got into a car accident, which led to his unhealed shoulders which are still broken. nonetheless, he still performs normally and pretends everything is fine. his pain endurance and passion are crazy. he's really inspiring. he's also really good at producing, songwriting and rapping. i really look up to him."

"wow, you sound really...attached." san's tone hinted jealousy, which san didn't notice.

"you jealous?" wooyoung smirked.

"no! why would i be." san got defensive, which just made the situation a lot more obvious.

"want me to show the amount of love i show to bts to you?" wooyoung's smirk grew wider.

"shut up! i wanna slap that smirk off your face." sam grimaced.

"it's fun teasing you."

"it's fun when you're the one teasing!"

wooyoung just laughed and turned his attention back to the illusion of bts.

"namjoon is SO cool...but jimin is my bias."

"oh my gosh i know right namjoon is so fucking cool i'm crying."

"persona!" wooyoung chanted. both boys had a lot of fun.

"oh my my my, oh my my my!" wooyoung sang as he laid his head on san's shoulder. san might've blushed a bit.

'shit shit shit shit! why do i grow attached to people so fast? i lost yeonjun as a friend because of that!' san mentally yelled at himself, 'no, calm your hormones, san.'

"san, hello? are you alright?"

"yeah i'm totally fine i can blast a helicopter."

"what?"

"nothing."

"what's wrong, san? tell me."

"i just get attached to people so easily it's really doing more harm than good. let's talk about it after we watch the performance."

"okay then." wooyoung agreed as he and san continued watching the god tier performance.

————