2

"what a dreadful life i have." wooyoung let out a chuckle as he smoked his cigarette. he looked so gloomy and messy anyone would mistake him as a homeless kid. he had dark circles and droopy eye bags, somewhat dirty and muddy skin with extremely messy hair, along with a torn t shirt with dusty black pants to enhance his homeless look. wooyoung was sitting on a bench in a random park, scrolling through his broken iphone 5, envying other people's luxurious lives.

"hey kid, do you need some help? you seem...homeless." a random person approached wooyoung. none of this was new to wooyoung. almost everyday someone would ask him if he needed help, with judging glances from the questioner.

"no, i'm good." wooyoung soullessly replied with no emotion whatsoever, and continued to scroll through social media.

"sure." the person rolled his eyes cockily, "i tried to be nice."

wooyoung just quietly mocked him, making weird facial expressions as the person walked away, rather angrily.

"i should go home." wooyoung sighed and got up from the bench. wooyoung slowly strolled along the streets of his familiar hometown, with a cold and dead atmosphere surrounding it. people there were either rich and ignorant or psychopathic. wooyoung's facial expression became stone cold as he recalled memories from his inordinately traumatic childhood.

"is living a good life too much to ask for? all my 17 years of never-ending suffering is starting to exhaust me." wooyoung quietly mumbled to himself as his once relaxed hands quickly formed into a tight fist; his thumbs squeezing the rest of his fingers harshly.

"hello to you, fucking door to hell." wooyoung glared at the door knob of his parents' mansion, brutally twisting it; roughly pulling the door open. he then slammed the door with all his might and ran up to his room.

"i can't believe that my parents are awfully rich, yet here i am looking like a total hobo."

wooyoung just sighed out of hopelessness and took a shower, with a very little amount of cleansing supplies. you see, his parents treated him like a nobody. his parents had all the wealth in the world, while wooyoung had almost nothing. his clothes were messily decorated with huge holes, his pants were torn, and his shampoo was almost non-existent. wooyoung would sometimes steal his parents' shampoo to use when they're not home, but to his luck, most of the time his parents were present in the house.

wooyoung rinsed himself with water and washed himself with a limited amount of body wash. he quickly changed and plopped onto the bed.

"how meaningless. what am i even fighting for?" wooyoung asked himself, "oh right. finding that one person." wooyoung's lips slowly but unknowingly curved upwards, forming into a small but sweet smile.

"his name is...choi san." wooyoung's words slurred as he drifted off to daydreaming of the man of his dreams, choi san.

"i would like to see him, even if it's only an illusion." wooyoung's smile formed into a slight frown, as his eyelids started closing, indicating that he was tired.

the boy then slowly drifted off to sleep, shifting from reality to dreamland.

————

ok but woosan crop top in mama 2020>>>>
AND THEIR PERFORMANCE OMGMGMGMHMMHHHHGGG