2

Hello, I am Y/n Scamander.

And this is my story.

Seems cliché, I know, but trust me, my story needs it.

"Dad! But I don't want to go to Hogwarts. Ilvermorny was perfectly fine."

"Yes I know but-"

"Dad. I don't see the reason why we are leaving for London?"

All my life I've lived in the United States. More specifically on Mount Greylock, Massachusetts, where Ilvermorny is located. Ilvermorny, the school of witchcraft and wizardry. A great place really. I was sorted into the Thunderbird house, the house that represents the soul and the adventurers. 

I love Ilvermorny, really, I was popular and head girl of the school, got perfect grades, had friends, was team captain of my quidditch team.

But I found out that I had to move.

To LONDON!

Nope, that's not for me. What's for me is staying in the school that I've been at for the last 7 years. Yes, I'm at the beginning of my 7th year. 

I just needed to make it through this last year in Ilvermorny, and then I would have graduated.

But life had other plans for me.

"We are leaving because the ministry requested my presence for the year."

My father, Galton Scamander, son of Newt Scamander, works for the ministry.

Apparently, the ministry is requesting my father's presence because of "He Who Must Not Be Named." They say he's come back.

"Look, Remus is waiting for you at the station. You need to make it in time to meet Headmaster Dumbledore."

"I'll see you soon right Dad?"

"Of course you will. I love you."

"I love you too."