11

As I'm stuck in the history of magic sitting next to Pansy Parkinson and absolutely droning through the class, I catch myself thinking about what happened in Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Who was that man, and why did Uncle Remus react the way he did? Why would he almost risk his identity; as a werewolf, to save me? Does he not want me to know who that man was?

Suddenly a piece of paper formed into a bird flies over onto my desk. It was a note from Draco Malfoy. Why would he want to send me a note? I bet it's just one of his stupid little games that I don't have the time to spend playing.

I open the note to reveal a written message. It says: "Meet me in the astronomy tower at 11 o'clock tonight. We need to talk." 

I look over at him but he has his head down avoiding all eye contact. 

"What's the note say?" Pansy asks with a snarl.

I forgot to mention, Pansy has had a crush on Malfoy since year one apparently. I don't know what she sees in him, but hey they are both rude ass hats, so I guess I can see it a little bit.

"He's just being a jerk per usual," I say, avoiding telling her the truth.

I look back at him curiously. Should I trust him? Should I meet him at the astronomy tower? I feel like I should. I want to know why he hates me so much, but then again him hating me is a reason why I shouldn't go and meet with him.

"Damn it Malfoy," I murmur in frustration. 

-AFTER CLASS-

As I exit the class with books in hand I see a familiar face. Harry Potter. I never formally met him, but I know of him. So being polite, I go up to him and say hi.

"Hey Harry," I say catching up to him. "How's your day going?"

"Y/n is it?" he asks looking back. 

I give him a nod and a smile.

"I'm doing great, how are you?" he asks.

Before I could respond Draco walks up to us with his goons in the back. "I heard you got a pathetic crush on Diggory don't you Y/n?" he asks while lunging towards me. "Another guy that you're talking to?"

"Shove off Malfoy!" Harry says while gritting his teeth and about to go for Malfoy. I hold Harry's hand holding him back.

"Potter too? I'd begin to think you're dating every guy in this school," he says with a smirk.

"You wish, I guess that's why you wanted to meet me tonight huh?" I ask with a sly smile. 

He looks at me with a snarl on his face, rolls his eyes, and then walks away. I put the finger up behind his back. Harry laughs.

"The nerve of that ass wipe," I say while rolling my eyes. If he wants to meet up with me I'm going to need to bring my wand just in case. 

-THAT NIGHT-

As I enter the astronomy tower, my nerves start to rise. What does Draco want with me? Why does he want to speak with me? I look up from staring nervously at the floor and my eyes lock with Draco's. 

"So what do you want?" I ask gathering the courage I need. "Why do you want to talk to me so badly?" 

He looks at me up and down, and with a smirk on his face he says, "Well there y/n, I'm here to talk to you about why I 'dislike you so much.'"