14. Bridget's therapy

Soraya had been mad at Michael since yesterday. 

'How did he find such a crazy partner?'

-Good morning.

-Morning, Jane.

-What's wrong with you? I thought you were going to have some action yesterday and I gave you free holidays since yesterday.

-Ha. You're right.

-Oh?

-I went from a film of action of mr Kond to a real almost threatening life experience.

-Is he into SM?  

-No, it was by far less exciting. I ended being pissed off at him instead. 

-Why?

-His ex came to his home late at night in Christmas. Do you need more? To look for a bra? After two months? Like seriously. 

-So did you fight like two wild cats?

-Are you becoming like Meghan lately? But no, I hid myself so she didn't saw me.

-But you didn't have to. You're his new girlfriend, are you not?

-Well, remember what I told you about the first night at that restaurant? They were that loud couple.

-Noo...

-Yes...do you understand me now? I think she is a little crazy so I prefered if I don't have to come face to face with her ever. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soraya stayed at home for the rest of the day. Her mum had gone to visit her father in Turkey, so she had her home all for herself. Jane had hired another part timer for the holidays. So they both watched the four films of Bridget J. 

-Nothing better in a cold day that to have a fun day with your bestie and a cup of warm milk chocolate. 

-Yes, but...did he text you?

-Yes, but...I would like to talk to him later, face to face. Some things are better said in person or it could be misinterpreted. 

-Have you cooled down now?

-Of course. Miss Bridget is the best remedy for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, Michael came to see her.

-Hi. Can I come in?

-Hi, make yourself at home. Do you want tea?

-Yes, I'm a bit cold.

They both seated together on the couch and she brought a warm cup of green tea.

-Are you still mad?

-No, I just thought yesterday was full of nonsense. 

-I know. But believe me, she was quite fine yesterday. 

-So she can be worse.

-Unfortunately, yes. 

-So, what did you want to tell me?

-For your safety and peace of mind as well as mine I changed the lock this morning. 

-That has nothing to do with me.

-Okay, then it's only for my peace of mind. Do you have time these days?

-I'm on holiday break right now. Why?

-I'm going to Edimburgh for a few days. Do you want to come with me?

-Didn't you go for two weeks already? Does your comapny have such a good employees' policy?

-Last time my leave for holidays was rejected so I did telecommuting instead. That's one of the many advantages of working with computers nowadays. 

-I see. Okay. So when do we leave?

-In two days. Take your warmest clothes. Right now is freezing over there.