12. Questions and answers

If you found a guy which seemed too perfect to be true what would be your reaction?

He's got the looks, personality, he shares some hobbies and preferences with you, you can talk with him of about almost anything, and he seems to be into you too. 

But then his attitude changes in mere seconds. It's like experiencing going from the Ecuator till the Artic in the blink of an eye. 

It's an experience which opens your eyes to new possibilities. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost two weeks have passed since he went on holidays. It only takes four more days until Christmas. 

It was another full day at work. Thanks to the cold, rain and snow and the party and holiday atmosphere of these days, the cafe is full from morning till night. These days, even the partimer university guy came to help everyday.

Thanks to the abundant work, Soraya had forgotten about Michael and that night. Right now, she lived in the present. It was almost closing time but more than half of the clients remained inside. 

Soraya was cleaning a table, with her back to the door. It opened again. But a familiar feeling told her who had just came inside. 

There he was, an human scuplture. Or a professional model. He was wearing a green raincoat,  blue jeans and white sneakers. He was as handsome as she remembered. But maybe he was a bit thinner. 

Michael was back. But what was he doing here? 

Jane was taken aback too. 

Michael walked in Soraya's direction. Time ran slowly for her. She almost forgot the sensations she had when he was with her. 

-We need to talk.

Soraya was intrigued by the almost pleading look in his eyes. That cocky, conceited, self-assured, overcofident man she met about two weeks ago was hidden in the present him, nowhere to be found. 

He still would make all the womwn take another glance at him, but his charm had changed. Two weeks ago, he looked like he could do anything and he was sure he could do it. Right now, in front of her, was a beautiful man hunted by sufferings and nightmares. 

Soraya could see that. If he hadn't changed she would tell him to just go away from her life, to never see each other again. 

But with the current 'him' she couldn't do that. 

-Okay, wait until I grab my things. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking with Jane and picking up her things, she went with him. 

-Where do you want to talk?

-Inside my car, if you don't prefer your house or mine. It's too cold outside and we could need some time. 

-You knew I wouldn't accept going to each other houses out of nowhere, right?

-Yes, I knew.

So they went to his car. 

-What do you want to say?

-What do you want to know?

-Why didn't you kiss me that night? Why did you change after that? Where were you for the past two weeks?

-Hah...so you do like me.

-What? Didn't you say you would answer my questions?

-Not exactly.

-What do you mean?

In that moment, Michael got closer to Soraya, he put both of his hands at both of her cheeks and kissed her. 

Soraya had her eyes opened due to the unexpected action. His kiss started slowly, as if he was feeling every little space inside her mouth. After she was in synch with him he changed the kiss. It was more quick, more passionate. Their breaths accelerated. When Soraya was almost out of breath, Michael stopped kissing her.