4. Meghan's golden eye

So let's love, let's love...

-What is it, Meghan?

-Hi Soraya, I have good news for you...hehe.

Soraya had a sudden bad feeling. Meghan could be...not she was the craziest of her friends. So good news for her were never completely good news for others.

-Sigh...what are the good news, Meghan?

'Please don't be anything too crazy even for her' 

-Do you remember when I told you that maybe Liam could introduce you to someone? Well, it seems to be someone really good this time. I personally asked everything I could to make sure of it. Don't you trust me?

'No, not really'. That was what Soraya was thinking but she could not tell that to her friend because apart from her sometimes little madness she really was one of her good friends. 

-Of course...I trust you but you know my recent past relathionships or attemps of relationships. I just can't trust my love fate.

-Don't worry, this time I took my time questioning Liam about him. So I don't think I'm wrong about him. I told Liam to introduce you to someone good or we're finished. So he was serious about this too, haha.

'Poor man. I will help you with Meghan if you ever need me'.

-Don't you think you are being too harsh with Liam? I thought you guys were fine together.

-Of course we're fine. Do you think I would put that condition if we were about to break up? So, you have to trust me. I think your next day off work is next Friday, right?

-Wait...

-Then, I'll tell Liam all is settled with you! I'll send you the time and place after I talk with him. Kiss, bye!

And the call ended just like that. 

-Who was it?

-Arg...who else but Meghan, Jane. Apparently, she has set me up with someone with Liam's help.

-Wow...I see Meghan shares many similarities with her grandma. 

-No kidding...after all she was able to steal one of her idols' underpants and meet her husband right after it. She was too bold for her age and so is Meghan. 

-Hahaha...that story was too funny. I really became a fan of her grandma after that. So, who is it? The man you're supposed to meet?

-Ah...I forgot to ask.

-How could you forget about the most important thing?!

-Just...you know how Meghan can be on the phone. She says what she wants and finishes the calls. 

-You're...right. That is Meghan. But surprisingly, she has a good eye for men. Maybe the best among all of us. So you'll be fine this time...probably?

-Well, it can't be worst that what I've experienced these last few years, so I'll give a try.

-Did Meghan threat Liam about breaking up again?

-Unfortunately...yes.

-Poor Liam. See, Meghan has a really good eye for men. 

-Liam has it hard sometimes with her but they seem to be fine right now. 

-I have a feeling you're going to meet a good man soon. 

-Because of Meghan and her golden eye for men?

-Umm...well...just call it a hunch.