18. No regrets

Soraya kept turning in her sleep. 

--------------

-Where is her? -A man was tied to a post with a long rope. He had marks of a beating.

-I'm not sure you want to know. -Other man was standing in front of him.

-Don't do anything to her. I'm the one who owes you.

-It's good that you know. And it would have been even better if you had paid sooner. If you would had done that, you wouldn't be here today. Her neither.

-I beg you. Don't do anything to her. Just come at me.

-I'm really sorry to have interrupted your wedding like this but...it seemed like you had forgotten your debt. So I had to make you remember. Bring her in now!

After his words, the door at his back opened. Two tall men dragged a woman in a wedding dress. Dirt and blood stains could be seen all over her and the dress. 

-What have you done to her?!

-Drag her right in front of him!

They did so and they pulled her hair so that he could see her face. She had been beaten too. Dark mark were already in her face. Then she opened her not beaten eye. When she saw her lover, she started to cry.

-Are you alright? Don't worry, I'll pay them back so we can leave. I promise to never do this again. 

-It's too late -she said between sobs- I love you, never forget that. 

-What are you...

Then she bit her own tongue. A lot of blood fell from inside her mouth. And her eyes closed. For the last time in her life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soraya jump off her sleep. Her breaths were ragged. 

The sudden movement woke Michael up. He saw that Soraya was not fine. He shaked her.

-Soraya, Soraya, you are fine. It was only a nightmare. 

After a few moments without answer, the previously glaced eyes of Soraya became normal again.

-Michael.

-Yes, Soraya. You are here with me. Nothing's wrong. We're fine. 

'Regret'. That was the feeling her previous dream had left her with. 

'Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, or even a few hours or minutes later. Nobody knows when he or she will die or in what way. I only know I don't want to feel a regret like that in the dream ever again.'

Soraya saw the care and concern in Michael's face. She was sure he loved her even if he didn't knew it yet. And she realised, she loved him too. That strange spark which was present every time they were near, or together, every time they touched or just kisssed. 

'He is the one for me'.

-Soraya, are you awake now?

-I love you.

-What?

Then, before Michael had the opportunity to ask or say anything else, Soraya kissed him. It was the first time she kissed him first. Michael kissed her back. The kissed started slow, but little by little it was more quick, passionate. 

Suddenly, Soraya caught the hem of his T-shirt. Michael left her undress his top. He even helped her to don't stop their kissing moment. 

Then, she touch the border of his pants. Michael caught both her hands with one of his. He finally stopped kissing her. 

-What do you want to do?-He looked at her, with a grave expression. He was utterly turned on just by kissing her. If she continued playing, maybe he couldn't control himself anymore.

- I want to be with you tonight. -She too, looked right into his eyes. She was serious but there was a dark stain inside her eyes.

-You're weird tonight. You're not yourself. We can't do that tonight.

Michael turned around and walked towards the door.

-Sleep here. I will go to one of the guests' rooms.

Soraya run after him and hugged him from behind.

-I want to be with you tonight. I'm sure of it. 

Her hands with were at his chest were dangerously descending. When they were at his waist...

-You're playing with fire. -His voice was much deeper. The desire could be heard in his tone. 

-I don't care. I want you right now. 

Michael turned around to face her. She seemed almost fine. She desired him too. Then he picked her up in a princess carry and took her to his bed. He put her on top of the bed.

-Are you sure you won't regret this?

-I'm sure. 

And that was the last line of his sanity going to who knows where. He quickly took off his pants and  all the clothes on her while kissing, licking, playing...and finally becoming one with her for a long long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning, they both slept until noon, cuddled naked, free of worries and dreams, and with smiles plasted on their lips.