6

*Pewdie's P.O.V.*

I was the last vote, I voted Ziegs and I could feel all the pressure going in me because well as everyone knows I'm not the most calm person here and yes, I am the veteran. This is no act.

-You're making a huge mistake, I'm the survivor! -that was her defense, I'm not kidding, that was it.

>Guilty or Innocent?<

Cry looked at me and I looked at him, I was still shocked that he was doused, that means he might die if the arsonist sets the houses on fire..

I was just hoping I could do something about it.

My vote was in and so was everyone's else except the mayor.

>16 voted "guilty" and 12 voted "innocent"<

And so she was burned.. and her last words were:

-Hopefully my little serial killer kills you or my adorable arsonist burn you all..

Everyone in town cheered like idiots! we finally made a good move! the witch's down, now we need to get the other neutral roles except for survivor and amnesiac and also mafia!

When everyone left I was with Cry, Syndicate, Goldy and Chilled, we were already like a group of people that our definitely town.

-Good job Syndicate! -Goldy cheered.
-Well at least I got the witch so I'll take it! -he said smiling.
-Do you guys have any leads? Cry did you hear anything suspicious from mafia? -I asked.
-Well they were going to almost kill you last night -he said looking at Chilled-. If not they were killing Krism and so they finally went for Jack, but they said that if they went for you it would be an "obvious move".
-What does that mean? -Chilled asked confused.
-I think this confirms that Ohm's the disguiser and not the jester..
-I'm jailing him if you want me to! -Syndicate said.
-Sure, it would make things easier...
-Chilled do you have anything? -I asked.
-I only know that Ohm's the disguiser right now and that Yamimash works with weapons so he could either be vigilante or mafioso...
-Wasn't Gassy the vigilante? -Goldy asked.
-I don't remember.. -Syndicate said.
-Well I need to transport the mayor today..
-I don't know who to investigate
-I think you should investigate the Spoon guy, he seems kind of suspicious looking at everyone else and he sometimes talk and sometimes he doesn't say anything.. he also voted Necro so.. -Syndicate said to Chilled.
-Well I'll see what I can do..

And so the conversation changed with something Goldy said..

-Are you and Cry dating? -he said to me.

*Cry's P.O.V.*

Seriously? Out of all the topics he wanted to talk about this one?

-No.. -Pewdie said blushing.
-You make such a great couple tough! -Chilled said and I looked at him and I'm pretty sure he could see through my mask that I didn't want to talk about it.
-Thanks I guess? -Pewdie answered again.
-Seriously guys I think you feel the same thing, it's so obvious.. admit it!
-I don't think Cry thinks that way at all.. -Pewdie whispered but I heard him and I blushed like a fucking idiot.
-Cry? -Goldy asked.
-..... Maybe I do Pewds

And I could see how he blushed completely and I moved my masked a little bit and got close to him and I kissed him and it was great.. just how I thought it would be..

But our friends were there so it was awkward...

-FINALLY! -Syndicate yelled.
-It was about time! -Chilled said.
-You guys are ruining the moment, shut up! -Goldy laughed.
-So you're boyfriends right now? -Syndicate asked again
-Maybe.. Pewdiepie.. will you..
-Yes.. don't even ask! -Pewds said hapilly and I just smiled at him.

A/N: Short chapter but I like this crew: Goldy, Cry, Pewds, Chilled and Syndicate ;D thanks for reading! and hugs from Argentina..