2

*Syndicate's P.O.V.*

So here's the thing, being the jailor is fucking awesome (btw I totally see him
saying this). I get to jail anyone I want to at night and find out if they're mafia,
sk, arso, whatever the point is that I get to be maybe the town's hero.

I got the greatest role ever..

-Jailor, any leads? at all? -mayor asked me on private.
-I just know that we can trust Gassy, he's the vigilante, well that's what the
said..
-Well yeah we need something to know that he's not lying, anyone else you
know that we can trust?
-We can't trust Ohm yet, because of what he said today.. I guess Pewdie is the
veteran because he was kind of panicking and Cry might be town too.. I'm
going to see who I can jail tonight
-Well the transporter is taking me, so goodbye and take care of yourself
-Same..

I went back to my house and decided I wanted to jail this guy called Dlive.

*Dlive's P.O.V.*

I woke up in a strange cell, didn't even know how I got here and I didn't even know where I was.. it was too dark.

-Where am I?.. is someone there? -I asked to no one in particular.
-Jail.. -said a guy who I don't remember his name-. Tell me your role and you're not going to die..
-I don't have one! Just don't kill me!
-What do you mean you don't have a role!? -He asked more liked yelled and I noticed that he had an accent.
-I don't have any roles yet, I can't choose because no one is dead!
-Oh.. you're the amnesiac.. -he said, but now he wasn't yelling.. thank god.
-Can I please go now? -I sighed tired.
-Nope, you're staying there because if you kill me that will be evidence to know that you're an SK -he said and wrote on his will.

This is going to be a long night for someone who doesn't remember who he even is.

*Ohm's P.O.V.*

-Any leads? -Father asked.
-I only know that the Chaos guy is an investigator and that the Pewdiepie or whatever is a veteran because of he's weird acting -Sparklez said.
-I'm pretty sure we shouldn't visit him, he might be on alert and we're fucked if he is -Spoon said.
-Be careful of anything you say because Spy can hear.. -I pointed out.
-Where's the consort at right now? -Yami asked.
-I told her to go to that guy called Goldy or something like that.. -Father answered with an evil smile as always and he wasn't even facing us.
-We're not attacking anyone again!? -I sighed frustrated.
-Who said we weren't?.. -Yami asked and he pulled his knife out of his pocket.
-Not yet.. -Father ordered-. One more night.. and we'll see what happens, if the SK doesn't kill someone tonight, we'll kill someone the next night.

*Nanners' P.O.V.*

I was on my own searching for someone perfect to get attacked tonight, I didn't even know where to begin, the only person that I couldn't kill was Ziegs, she was the witch and she could help me win, well she promised.

That Chaos guy and that Goldy guy both seemed like they were town, but that Ohmwrecker guy with the mask.. he seemed too jester or too mafia..

If he's jester, I won't really care if he dies
But if I kill a member of the mafia, I will be doing town a favor

I finally decided that I wanted to go to that guy called Sham's house.

Turned out to be immune

Weird huh?

Not surprised..

*Chilled's P.O.V.*

Investigating wasn't really interesting, but tonight I was hoping to get leads..

I finally decided that I wanted to go to Yamimash's house.

I looked through his stuff and all I saw was lots of guns and knives..

That leaves either Vigilante or Mafioso

Because we all know who the veteran is

So thanks for the people who read this stupid story, love ya' :D <3