8

*Cry's P.O.V.* (You're probably like, wasn't he dead Valentina!? and I'm like.. shut up and read)

What?

Wait no, wasn't I almost killed?

I could feel a little bit of pain in my stomach

But then I saw a big scar

Doctor saved me!

I was dizzy but I got up to get to the discussion as soon as possible. I couldn't believe I was healed and also attacked and if I died who was gonna protect Pewdie? I hope that never happens again seriously. Even tough I was going to die anyway right? I was doused at the end of the day.

When I got there, the serial killer killed the survivor, I was guessing because of the witch. So if he killed the survivor, I was attacked by mafia, there's no other option right?

Syndicate was looking at me and then I saw that Ohm was still alive, WHAT THE HELL!?

-Weren't you supposed to kill him!? -I whispered to him.
-He told me he was jester! -he whispered back.
-We already agreed to this, we know he's not, seriously kill him!
-Why don't we lynch him right now then!? If you're so sure he's disguiser, LYNCH HIM!

Chilled knew what we were whispering it was so obvious and Pewdie wasn't really talking to me right now which was confusing, also Goldy was whispering with the mayor about something.

-Ohmwrecker is the disguiser.. -Chilled finally said.
-Proof? -Ohm asked smirking-. Also, jester.. you really don't wanna lynch me..
-How do we know you're not pulling the jester card? -the mayor asked him.
-You don't..
-That's exactly what he told me in prison! -Syndicate yelled

SERIOUSLY!?

NOT THE BEST TIME TO SAY THE MOST IMPORTANT ROLE

I CARE ABOUT HIM BUT I WANT TO KILL HIM AT THE SAME TIME SO BADLY RIGHT NOW

-So, we know who the jailor is now.. -Yamimash smiled and that guy was seriously getting on my nerves.
-How can you not see that they're both guilty fucks! -Chilled yelled.
-Or maybe you're just pretending to be the investigator like always! -Krism yelled at him when I was starting to like her, not anymore.
-I agree with the Chaos guy here, Ohmwrecker is definitely mafia -the Nanners guy said, where did he even come from?

Pewdie wasn't even looking at me, what was going on with him? I wanted to know so badly!

-Pewds just tell me what's wrong.. -I whispered to him.

And he didn't whisper back

It just made my heart break, seeing him so sad

So vulnerable

Still shaking

Still panicking

-CRY! -Chilled whispered/yelled at me.
-Sorry, sorry, sorry, what's going on? -I whispered.
-I need your help they obviously don't believe me or the Nanner guy
-Sure.. I'll do my best
-What's with the whispering? -Gassy asked.
-We were discussing that we are both sure that Ohmwrecker should be send to trial! right Cry? -Chilled asked me.
-Yeah! he tries to act like the jester but he's obviously not! also he would give us at least a reason why he's jester!
-Why should I? -Ohm asked-. I'm not a townie, I'm just neutral.. why would you lynch me anyway? you know I can kill one of you if I die by the votes..

That's when I got the perfect plan

-Gassy! -I whispered at him-. You're going to shoot Ohm, you can't die if you kill a neutral but I'm pretty sure he's mafia anyway!
-Best plan someone gave me yet -he whispered back at me.

And so, fingers crossed for our town to be saved of this fucking douche

A/N: That's the best plan they had.. yet? Hugs from Argentina and thanks for reaaaaaaaaaading <3