1

>Chilled's P.O.V.<

Being an investigator isn't that easy, you have to go to someone's house, hope that they can't hear you and search around for what their role might be. Then you have to keep your mouth shut because if you reveal their role, they are going to kill you or be mad at you, basically I just get information and I don't have to say shit if the role's bad or good.

There's no one who I can actually trust right now more than Jack and Sark, Jack because he was the first person who I investigated and he was either a BG, a Jailor or a Lookout (see what I did there, ok sorry) and that means he can only be town, so that's great. And Sark because he revealed himself as the mayor wich wasn't the best move but the transporter, bodyguard and doctor are keeping him safe so that's good.

Anyway, it's discussion time so I got out of my house and went to the centre of the town, everyone was there and everyone looked suspicious so how the hell are we supposed to figure out this, it's almost impossible.

No deaths which means Mafia is planning something and SK is just sitting around with his fucking knife waiting for someone's throat to choke it on.

-Any leads town? -said the mayor Sark who looked like he had a fucking one night stand with an escort or a consort... now I have a trauma.
-Well I don't think I trust anyone right now -pointed out, I think his name was Pewdiepie or something like that, he always looked like he had a panic attack.
-Calm down Pewds -said a guy with a mask-. No one can hurt you here..
-Jeez, what's up with him? -said Ohmwrecker who I knew, because his mask was different.
-He has a panic attacks, leave him alone..
-Well, I would probably jail him if I was a jailor and leave him there -he laughed.
-That's fucked up dude -I said.
-This town already is so, I'm not surprised.. -he smiled and almost everyone knew he was kind of a jerk so no one complained.
-Shut up and tell me if you have any clues of anything -protested Sark.
-NO! We don't have anything at all -A guy who I think his name was Goldy said and that only made the mayor sighed.

And then I heard a quiet whisper in the background..

-I may have something...

It came from Ze, I know it did...

Ze and I have a long story which is kind of hard to explain, I guess you could say... that I really like him... and not the way... you know.... the "friendly" way.

I haven't said it but I think he's the Serial Killer because I found out that he works with knives so he might be Doctor or SK..

The chances are 50% or 50% but I don't think I'm willing to take that risk.. but at the end of the day I really like him and I can't hide it forever right?. Anyway the point is that I don't think he will feel the same if he was the SK because that means he's just using me, just that, I'm a toy to him.

But I'm not really losing hopes, I just think that I shouldn't speak to him for a while.

>Ze's P.O.V.<

Anthony looked at me from the distant, I swear it was him..

For some reason he started to ignore me, he stopped going to my house on the afternoon and he stopped even talking to me at the discussions.

I don't what's with him, only thing I know is that he's the investigator because I saw his will and it had Jack's information on it. I wonder if he thought I was not what he thought I was, I'm the Doctor by the way.

Being the Doctor only consists on going to someone's house, if you see they're hurted you help them and luckily they don't know who you are because it's night but if they're fine you just leave the medicine in case they feel bad or something, I don't know.

The point is Chilled stopped talking to me and I found it a little bit weird, when I heard Goldy said that we didn't have any clues, I was thinking if I should tell town something I found out and I whispered..

-I may have something...

But luckily no one heard it, it wasn't the best thing saying your information on the first night right?

Well that's what I hoped

I just know Smarty has lots of documents, so I think he might be a framer..

>Cry's P.O.V.<

So you may know by now that I don't like people who treat Pewds like some kind of freak. He already told me his role and I told him mine, so he's the only I trust besides the Mayor, who doesn't do shit but still his votes are the most important.

Ohmwrecker is obviously some evil or neutral role because he acts like a jerk to his town members so I don't think he can be a townie.

As a Spy, I can hear Mafia at night but they know there's a spy so they obviously don't say names because that would be really stupid.

I wrote in my will the things that I heard, but the only thing that I know by now and the most important thing is..

"Mafia is coming and it's not leaving..."

My first Chapter :D! I hope you liked it and we'll see how this turns out so, ENJOY :D! 

Also Ohm is a jerk.