4

*Spoon's P.O.V.*

-Father you promised that we were going to attack tonight.. -said Smarty.
-I know, I did but you know the werewolf isn't making this choice easy.. at all,
it's a risky situation... -Father said as always never looking at us.
-We need to kill someone this is getting stupid -Sparklez said angry.
-I'm done, I say you kill Chaos! -Ohm yelled furious.
-Who put you in charge? -I asked raising an eyebrow.
-No one, but I'm damn done with this mafia! -He said and this time you could
see that he was beyond pissed.
-Shut up -Father protested-. We're not killing Chaos.. it's an obvious move...
-Who do we kill then!? -Ohm asked/yelled.
-What about the red eye girl? -Sparklez said.
-NO!

We didn't know Minx was here, we thought she was going to someone's
house as always to do her slutty work.

-What are you even doing here!? -do I even have to say who yelled it was
Ohm as always.
-I'm glad I didn't went to the mayor's fucking house yet because I'm not
letting you kill her -she said.
-Why not!? -he asked/yelled... I'm so done with him.
-Because... -she stopped and I knew, it was obvious.. she was in love.
-Okay stop making a stupid scene, who's dying tonight!? Father you say it
please.. I'll do my best -Yami finally said.

And father just said one name...

-Jack..

*Nanners' P.O.V.*

This night wasn't going to be that easy, it was the werewolf night.. so if I
visited the same house that the werewolf was going to visit, I was going to
die.. no matter what. The worst part isn't even the werewolf, Ziegs was on jail.

I wasn't even thinking of attacking tonight because I didn't have the witch's
help and if maybe Mafia attacks tonight, they are the ones that are getting
mauled by the werewolf, not me.

But I haven't stabbed someone in so long, it sounds weird but I enjoy it too
much to be true.

Am I willing to take this risk? Seriously?

I'm immune but the vigilante can shoot me anytime and I'm dead. So can the
veteran but we all know who the veteran is (this is literally going to be my
reference isn't it?) and I'm not visiting him at all, he might be on alert and I'm
not that stupid.

I don't even know what I'm going to do..

*Cry's P.O.V.*

I couldn't stop them, I knew who they were going to kill and I couldn't do a
damn thing about it!

Pewds told me he was going on alert tonight and he was scared but I told him that he doesn't have to be scared about anything,

I told the escort who happened to be a girl with like purple hair kind of, called Minx and she said she wasn't planning on visiting him, also told the transporter who is Goldy, so that's another one we can trust.

But I never felt this way when they said that they were going to kill Jack, maybe he was neutral, a part of me was wishing that but a part of me said he was a townie and that made me feel sick.

We all know that there is a retributionist but we don't know what role he has so we won't know if the retributionist he or she is going to bring Jack back to life, the retributionist can bring back only two people (I changed it, deal with it) and we were hoping that this people roles that helped the town the most which was an awful rule but we had to stay with it and deal with it.

We are going to need this point mostly the medium's help, if Jack dies because I already know he is, the medium has to talk to him every night and we have to protect him or she, because if not, well they're going to find out who the medium is and to that point we're screwed.

And if Jack's the medium, well shit.

Also..

I got doused.

*Syndicate's P.O.V.*

-So let me get this clear, give me a reason to not kill you!
-Well, here it is, I'm the survivor -she claimed.
-How many bulletproof vests do you have right now?
-Three, anything else you want to know?
-Here's the thing, if someone else is going to claim survivor tomorrow, I
know you'll be lying so.. just saying -I smirked.
-Well I am the survivor so we know that nothing is going to happen -She
smiled at me.
-We'll see about that honey -I wrote on my will that she "claimed" survivor
even tough 70% of me thought she was lying, I wasn't going to execute anyone yet.
-Also, watch out for the werewolf! -she laughed and that's when I knew, I wasn't going to stand her for a whole fucking night.

*Chilled's P.O.V.*

50% of me said "You're the biggest douchebag, why the fuck would you do that to him!?" and the other 50% of me said "You made the right decision and maybe if you trusted him, you were going to get killed".

But at the end of the day it was Ze..

And he said he wouldn't lie to me, but I don't know what to believe.

I just trusted Cry and Pewds right now, and I was really scared for them, mostly Cry because Pewds has his gun but Cry can't defend himself!.
I stopped thinking about that for a while and I saw that I have time to go and get the information Cry asked me for.. Ohm's.

Ohm was an asshole, we all knew that but what I found out tonight made sense actually.

He likes to pretend he's other people so he's either a Jester or a Disguiser
And I honestly thought he was both but mostly he's just an asshole..

*Jack's P.O.V.*

I was looking out (haha get it?.. I'm so lame) for the mayor tonight, I knew it was a bad idea but I had to know who the bodyguard or the transporter are so I could trust more people, right now I just trusted the Cry guy and Chilled but two people out of thirteen roles without the mayor obviously, it wasn't enough.

But just when I felt something go through my head.

It was just pain in that moment.

It wasn't the SK or the werewolf.

Mafia finally made their move.

Unfortunately it was me who got unlucky.

And then everything went pitch black.

You got killed by a member of the mafia..

A/N: Finally it's up! Sorry for the Jack thing but everyone will always be here because there's the medium and the medium needs to talk to someone right?. Hope you enjoyed it and also hugs from Argentina, and thanks to my best friend who helped me with this chapter!