7

*Nanners' P.O.V*

I had this plan for tonight and decided that I was going to definitely kill the Chaos guy tonight but something changed my mind and for me to say that it's just weird.

I read his will when he wasn't home and it's confirmed that he's the investigator.

But the thing is, he think Ze is either the doctor or the SK. He pointed out that he was more of a Serial Killer than a doctor, so my plan is going to be to pretend that I'm the doctor and than he's going to confess that he knows some information about Ze which is not true and then I can actually kill him.

I thought that killing Necro was the plan for now because of him the only person who I actually trusted is dead.

And I need revenge for that.

*ShadowLady's P.O.V.*

-Jack I read your will and you said that the first night you watched.. -and he cut me off.
-I watched Markiplier and he was visited by Krism.. which I found it odd because she doesn't seem bad..
-Well he was fine by the other day
-Maybe escort?
-Every rumor says that the escort is Minx but I don't buy it..
-Well if she's something, you should tell someone to investigate her before it's too late
-Anything else?..
-Well the person who killed me wasn't that tall so you can get some people out of the list, also I trust Chilled, Cry, Goldy and Ohm might be jester so don't lynch him!
-I got it -I said to him and wrote every single thing on my will-. Transporter's coming for me, goodbye.. I'll talk to you tomorrow
-I'll stay here obviously..

And I heard the wheels near me, meaning the transporter was here.

*Syndicate's P.O.V.*

-Oh what a surprise! -that's the first thing he said and that made me hate him even more.
-Hey jester or disguiser -I said with an adorable smile that I was glad he couldn't see.
-Maaaaaan I like when people don't know what the fuck am I..
-Well either way, just tell me what you are
-Why should I tell you?
-Because I'm the jailor and I need the fucking information and if you don't tell me I have two options, executing you or lynching you!
-Jester, and I wouldn't mind getting lynched because I can kill you after that and I wouldn't regret it at all
-Unless I kill you right now..
-Are you seriously gonna waste it on me? you still have to get mafia, the serial killer, the arsonist and the werewolf, don't be so stupid.. aren't you town's hero?
-But what if you're mafia and just pulling the I'M JESTER thing, how could I trust you?
-That's the thing.. you can't

And I didn't even know what the fuck to do

*Cry's P.O.V.*

Mafia wasn't saying anything and I was kind of panicking, I didn't know how to feel.

Not knowing who they were going to attack was killing me!

Pewdie told me he was going on alert and I thought it was a good idea.

Chilled was investigating the suspicious Spoon guy.

Goldy was transporting ShadowLady and Sark.

Syndicate was jailing Ohm so that made my day.

But the only thing I could actually do wasn't working because they were silent, there was nothing.

And that's when I heard a sound near me..

And a sharp pain in my stomach

And lots of blood coming out of me

Was this the end for me?

A/N: CliffHanger and I finally updated, hugs from Argentina and THANKS for reading.